Monterrey v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not bashing americans. I am just laughing at them and the reason is quite obvious.

Btw Fahrenheit is not based on freeze temperature, it is based on some ridiciulous Fahrenheit's experiment. PERIOD.

I was just amused by that picture and it fitted perfectly in that conversation.

wow, you need to learn a little tact and perhaps realize I was trying to ask you maybe not in the best way to back off the American bashing. Like everyone here I am proud of my country and I am a long standing member of the community who would appreciate it if you didn't take pot shots at all Americans. Especially when the person instigating the bashing is a twerpy little troll who won't become a worthwhile member of the forum.

As to the physics discussion, we will leave that for another discussion so we don't bore everyone else to pieces and I'm not in the mood to debate science, it is why I am no longer in the classroom full time.

Did anyone catch the Corinthians Match last night? Anyone know the score or have an update? TIA

Corinthas went trough to the final by a 1-0 win. Didn't watch the game, but apparently it wasn't the best from either side. :)

wow, you need to learn a little tact and perhaps realize I was trying to ask you maybe not in the best way to back off the American bashing. Like everyone here I am proud of my country and I am a long standing member of the community who would appreciate it if you didn't take pot shots at all Americans. Especially when the person instigating the bashing is a twerpy little troll who won't become a worthwhile member of the forum.

As to the physics discussion, we will leave that for another discussion so we don't bore everyone else to pieces and I'm not in the mood to debate science, it is why I am no longer in the classroom full time.

Did anyone catch the Corinthians Match last night? Anyone know the score or have an update? TIA

Countries who do not use the metric system: Liberia, Myanmar, United States are in good company. So I am gonna have 200ml of coffee now.

Back to the game:

I think Monterrey won't cause us too many problems. Delgado is their best player and a wasteful cunt, they are not too quick on the counter attack either and I would like some goals here, even though I know there are not many goals in a CWC cos teams know each others not so well and scan each others before taking a risk.

Azpi--Iva-Luiz--Bert

-----Ramy--Lamps-

Moses--Oscar--Mata

---------Nando--------

should do.

You see, I am not bashing Americans. I laugh at them. I laugh because something is fucking funny not because I do not respect them. You get it finally?

Few information on Monterrey:

1) They've won the CONCACAF Champions League twice in a row, which suggests that they know how to perform in cup competitions when they need to. The competition is relatively weak compared to the UEFA Champions League or even the Copa Libertadores, but it does contain Mexico's strongest teams.

2) They've had some recent success in the league over the last few years, but they've been less consistent.

3) Their recent league form has been unimpressive, with a lot of draws and losses - they

were also booted out of the Apertura final phase around a month ago.

4) Their strikers and more attacking players -

Suazo, Delgado, Angel Reyna and De Nigris - are

their most dangerous players. Suazo has a good

burst of pace and is a good finisher, but his form has declined a bit and he's physically weak. Delgado is a good crosser and passer and is also

quick, but he's physically weak, injury prone and

an inconsistent finisher despite his two goals versus Ulsan. Reyna is a better finisher and is a

real handful to deal with due to his acceleration

and trickery, but his passes and crosses leave

more to be desired and he is physically weak. De

Nigris is a decent all-round striker: he's not that quick and his finishing could be better but he's good at holding up the ball.

5) Also of note is Walter Ayovi, the Ecuadorian

captain. He can slot in centre midfield and

anywhere on the left side of the pitch, plus he has

a thunderbolt of a shot. He is aging, though.

6) Their defence is weaker than their offense, so attack is probably the best form of policy. I can

see any of Hazard, Mata, Oscar and Moses cutting

them open time and time again. We just need to

finish, that's all. Hopefully Torres will score.

Guys, can someone tell me if Chelsea TV are showing a replay of the game later tonight? (GMT)

I would watch it live of course, but my partner gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday and they're coming home today! :D
:getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin: