Monterrey v Chelsea

Jase

compare them in terms of quality to a PL team? what are we dealing with here? A West Brom? A West Ham? A QPR?

no idea i read from a journalist on twitter that they are that kind of team and that they play 4-4-2 but thats all i know about them.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will take the humiliation in the Super Cup

i will even take the embarresment of becoming the first CL winners to go out in the group stage

but i will not accept us becoming the first European side in 5 years to not win this competition

we are the worst side to have won the CL, it's not even remotely close. but we can earn some redemption by winning this

i will take the humiliation in the Super Cup

i will even take the embarresment of becoming the first CL winners to go out in the group stage

but i will not accept us becoming the first European side in 5 years to not win this competition

we are the worst side to have won the CL, it's not even remotely close. but we can earn some redemption by winning this

are you serious???

Man U in 08 and Liverpool in 05 were worse!

Monterey is way better than Nord.

That is what you think.

Monterrey on a average day and Nordsjaelland on a good day, Nords win. Monterrey at their best and Norsjaelland at their best make a very close match, as I posted above, I think Monterrey still manages to win 1-0, 2-1, etc.

Monterrey is a lot better when attacking, but their defense and gk are horrible.