Monterrey v Chelsea

Jase

Do we really have to bash the US again? Not all Americans like the system of measurement that we use, but until our government forces a change it's not going to happen… and trust me it's not going to happen. And for the General Physics student, yes, Celsius is more logical and fits in nice with the metric system than Fahrenheit but both scales are in a sense arbitrary since they are based on the freezing and melting points of water and if you were in a world with out water then neither scales would be logical. The fact remains that the only reason those two temperature scales are used is because Fahrenheit and Cesius made the best thermometers and other scientists used them. The standard unit of temperature for industry and science is kelvin.

Having said that y'all do know that this is a MEXICAN team, right?? So the goofball picking the fight about weather it is football or soccer has not a leg to stand on since in Mexico the game is called FUTBOL!

SO back to the game, it sounds like we have a decent chance and the lads are doing well in training. I am hoping for a good solid win without injuries!

I am not bashing americans. I am just laughing at them and the reason is quite obvious.

Btw Fahrenheit is not based on freeze temperature, it is based on some ridiciulous Fahrenheit's experiment. PERIOD.

I was just amused by that picture and it fitted perfectly in that conversation.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don\t write off El-Ahly club !!

Corinthians are favorites against El Ahly but as an Egyptian who has watched El Ahly more than any of you , i will be more worried facing El-Ahly than Corinthians , El-Ahly team is full of real champions !! you will be surprised by the personality and charisma of this team !!

Let me put it shortly , The african champions are full of Drogbas & Terrys may be not in technical or physical attributes but definitely the winning persona.

On another note , i don't think any of us would be really surprised if we don't even reach the final , you never know what's gonna happen with Chelsea for the last 2 years.

But there is obviously a clear reason why corinthians are 13/8 to win the CWC, but El-Alhy was 16/1. So i would 100% rather face El-Alhy in the final. I am extremely confident we can beat them. Corinthians on the other hand will be an extremely tough game

Not that it really matters now corinthians are through.

Corinthians are a very defensive side. their challenge would have been to score the winning goal, which they did.

If Chelsea do not break any records (first European side not making to the final) then they are going to face a very tough side to crack.

We will win this. Period. Psychic superpowers.

Its my birthday and im drunk. So yeah! We will win :-) More concrete: They might be good, but we seems to be keeping a shape, get a little more tight as a team.

We are not there yet, but Rafa - if he is a good trainer - should steer us clear of an accident here !

X x x

We will win this. Period. Psychic superpowers.

Its my birthday and im drunk. So yeah! We will win :-) More concrete: They might be good, but we seems to be keeping a shape, get a little more tight as a team.

We are not there yet, but Rafa - if he is a good trainer - should steer us clear of an accident here !

X x x

Happy birthday!

your birthday???

Can't speak for @LumH but what's so special about birthdays? Not been excited about them since I was a kid. Nowadays I just usually go drinking with my friends and I don't need to use a birthday as an excuse to do that because most likely I would do so anyway. Only difference is that on my birthday someone else usually pays. :lol:

Can't speak for @LumH but what's so special about birthdays? Not been excited about them since I was a kid. Nowadays I just usually go drinking with my friends and I don't need to use a birthday as an excuse to do that because most likely I would do so anyway. Only difference is that on my birthday someone else usually pays. :lol:

at my age EVERY birthday is special