Fernando Torres

Agreed its Etoo that really is awful :)

Eto'o never really got into the match he wasn't awful either.. Our strikers are poor all 3 but Chelsea was never a team built by having the worlds best strikers scoring 30 goals a campaign so I'm not really surprised that they aren't scoring.. I'm more upset that when they get the 1 or 2 opportunities our strikers get a game they not scoring at least 1.. And that goes for Torres Eto'o and Ba

Eto'o never really got into the match he wasn't awful either.. Our strikers are poor all 3 but Chelsea was never a team built by having the worlds best strikers scoring 30 goals a campaign so I'm not really surprised that they aren't scoring.. I'm more upset that when they get the 1 or 2 opportunities our strikers get a game they not scoring at least 1.. And that goes for Torres Eto'o and Ba

HE SO WAS AWFUL!!! Depressing really :(

Your clear love for Etoo despite him being such a poor player is pretty tiresome also ;)

No clear love for Eto'o either but when he has decent performances you can be found there getting on him.. I defend Chelsea players not Torres not Eto'o ..anyone who puts on the blue shirt and gives me an effort is alright with me.. I agree we need new strikers and if you read my above post instead of just slagging off Eto'o every chance you get you would see that

Shame that he didnt take that chance. When I saw it first time I was very very annoyed - what the hell he just did??!! But theres a GK leg, I saw that on a repeat. But still it was a good chance and it could be a goal.

Besides that he was pretty decent. Surely did more than Eto'o.

Meh, forced two good saves out of the keeper, more than Eto'o did.

It really says it all about our current striker situation when what you just said is considered a positive. *Sigh*...this is the part where I say we need a real striker, but whatever. I'm just tired of Torres in general. Tomo and Leif have said enough for me!

broken-record.jpg

It really is funny, Torres is the one that cost £50m, yet he is the one with the least expected of him.

Eto'o misses chances against Swansea he's shit full stop, Torres misses chances today and he's "getting involved in the game and working hard". Oh and don't even go there with the fans chanting "Torres, Torres" everytime he turns over possession.

For the record i don't rate Eto'o either, but the sheer amount of double standards and excuses made up for this guy are absolutely hilarious.

No clear love for Eto'o either but when he has decent performances you can be found there getting on him.. I defend Chelsea players not Torres not Eto'o ..anyone who puts on the blue shirt and gives me an effort is alright with me.. I agree we need new strikers and if you read my above post instead of just slagging off Eto'o every chance you get you would see that

I agree people who pull on the shirt and make the effort, good on them, shame Eto'o DOESNT BOTHER!!!

Almost everyone in this thread can see that except you.