Fernando Torres

And he is fucking dogshit. So lets get rid of him once and for all.

To single out Torres as oppose to any of our other strikers is a bit rash. In comparison to Eto'o, Torres is a world class striker. You can't expect Torres or any of our strikers to score as much as say Suarez for instance. He carries liverpool. Torres is a player who likes running onto the ball, playing into space. Chelsea in all honesty play in an opposite way to which Torres likes. Like he admitted in an interview, he is the one who has to adapt and I agree that he has had long enough to do this. There are so many reasons for the club (both on field and off field) as to why Torres is important.

To single out Torres as oppose to any of our other strikers is a bit rash. In comparison to Eto'o, Torres is a world class striker. You can't expect Torres or any of our strikers to score as much as say Suarez for instance. He carries liverpool. Torres is a player who likes running onto the ball, playing into space. Chelsea in all honesty play in an opposite way to which Torres likes. Like he admitted in an interview, he is the one who has to adapt and I agree that he has had long enough to do this. There are so many reasons for the club (both on field and off field) as to why Torres is important.

Not me Bro, I fucking love the guy,and share your opinion and trail of thoughts get many hates for it but I don't give a fuck!

This guy YouNameIt is the hater, like many others, after all he is a Chelsea player and to call Chelsea player a dogshit, doesn't matter what is his name you have to be a special kind of a c...t!

Not me Bro, I fucking love the guy,and share your opinion and trail of thoughts get many hates for it but I don't give a fuck!

This guy YouNameIt is the hater, like many others, after all he is a Chelsea player and to call Chelsea player a dogshit, doesn't matter what is his name you have to be a special kind of a c...t!

I hear you! There is a big difference between criticising players and just been stupid, he can fuck off support Man Utd. His opinion has no substance what so ever. I just love the fact that Torres whenever he plays, especially in the big games, he has attitude and a real determination to win, and to win for CFC.

Torres isn't a world class striker no matter who you compare him to. He's also not even in the slightest important to us. The sooner we get rid of him the better.

He's by far the worst signing we have ever made.

Ok fair point, but all of our strikers are ineffective, so are we going to get rid of them all? He hasn't got a big, distributive ego has he? He isnt a problem in the dressing room?

Ok fair point, but all of our strikers are ineffective, so are we going to get rid of them all? He hasn't got a big, distributive ego has he? He isnt a problem in the dressing room?

Yes, none of them are good enough to play for us. If possible we should get rid of them all, bring in a top quality striker in the summer and bring back Lukaku.

No he doesn't have an ego and no he's not a problem in the dressing room. He is however on £175k/week. So would be nice to get that off our books.

Yes, none of them are good enough to play for us. If possible we should get rid of them all, bring in a top quality striker in the summer and bring back Lukaku.

No he doesn't have an ego and no he's not a problem in the dressing room. He is however on £175k/week. So would be nice to get that off our books.

Don't get me wrong mate, I completely see your viewpoint. My reply above (the one you originally quoted) was aimed at a guy saying we should sell them, and meaning NOW as in January. We cant buy a class striker in January by the looks of it, or bring back Lukaku, so yes we have to keep him and the others at least until summer. Also the 175k/week thing is obviously a lot of money, i do not deny that, but on the other hand how much commercial money does Torres bring into the club? Plastic fans in asia and america for example, what name do they get on the back of the shirt? I aren't suggesting it brings in Torres wages back into the club, but it is a point worth making.

Don't get me wrong mate, I completely see your viewpoint. My reply above (the one you originally quoted) was aimed at a guy saying we should sell them, and meaning NOW as in January. We cant buy a class striker in January by the looks of it, or bring back Lukaku, so yes we have to keep him and the others at least until summer. Also the 175k/week thing is obviously a lot of money, i do not deny that, but on the other hand how much commercial money does Torres bring into the club? Plastic fans in asia and america for example, what name do they get on the back of the shirt? I aren't suggesting it brings in Torres wages back into the club, but it is a point worth making.

Not as much as you think. Chelsea only gets a small percentage on the sold shirts. Most of the money from shirt sales goes to Adidas and small percentage also to the store that sell them.

So he still costs us a lot more money then he brings in (both on and off the field).

I hear you! There is a big difference between criticising players and just been stupid, he can fuck off support Man Utd. His opinion has no substance what so ever. I just love the fact that Torres whenever he plays, especially in the big games, he has attitude and a real determination to win, and to win for CFC.

What like the 5-3 Arsenal match when he hid after the first 10 minutes when things didn't go his way ?

Where does this Torres always work hard come from ? He does sometimes but even that is nothing Eto'o or Ba doesn't do, but when Torres has lazy days and he has more than his fair share off them he makes Berbatov look hard working.

as much as it hurts, it still does not change the fact that among the 3 stooges, torres is our best bet (definitely for the united game).

the other 2 options are

BA - has not played a professional match for 2 or 3 weeks now. infact i really dont remember when he started his last game for us. match un-fit.

Etoo - has been disastorous so far. his workrate is definitely better than torres' but i think his finishing is worse (if thats possible). has lost his pace, his hold up play is worse than torres', and without ivanovic, i doubt we would retain any balls from goal kicks (but to be fair, dont think torres will fair any better against vidic).

compared to these 2, torres has been average. has been on the score sheet for the last 2 consecutive matches. has looked confident when running at the defenders and that might be important playing against defenders as slow as evans and vidic. so atleast for the united match, its torres for me.

Where does this Torres always work hard come from ?

In Jose's team if he didn't work hard, particularity in defence, he simply wouldn't play. There are always games were players seem to disappear, he is not alone in this category.

Wow 600 pages of Torres.

From the excitement at the beginning pages, to hopefulness and then complete despair.

Yes sir, Torres has been one hell of a topic for the past few years.

May it long continue. :-)

Can't wait for this thread to be archived the day he's gone from this club...