Fernando Torres

Chelsea fans like you are completely ignorant to the game. Of course he went missing when game after game our midfield fails to control the ball and supply it to our striker, whomever it may be. Fernando gets in great positions all the time, always looking to make a run off the shoulder but our midfield fails to link up with him. Thank god for players like Willian who think pass before shoot unlike Oscar and Hazard.

Fans like you however are completley DISILLUSIONAL.

So you're saying Oscar and Hazard should shoot less (score less goals) to set up Torres more who is the MOST AWFUL FINISHER WE HAVE?

Go stick your head down the sand please. Fuck Torres. We dont need to "get him going" or worry about "helping him" and whatnot. He's finished, i want him gone and Oscar+Hazard is our future. What they are doing is right and they dont need to change ANYTHING to make it suit Torres!!

dont think we can loan torres (50mil buy) to tottenham, hope he plays well there and then they buy him.

I was thinking more further afield, some MLS team might see a great chance to improve their brand like Toronto with Defoe.

If not, role on 2016.

I was thinking more further afield, some MLS team might see a great chance to improve their brand like Toronto with Defoe.

If not, role on 2016.

at the end of this season, torres would be completing his 3 and a half years with us(SON OF A BITCH!!!). according to FFP, if we sell him next year his original transfer would cost us 18mil (50 mil over a period of 5 and a half year). if we can sell him for 10-15mil, i would be happy to take that loss of 3-8mil in a heartbeat.

Just read on twitter, Suarez has more league goals this season than Torres has since he joined Chelsea. What a fucking depressing fact. :(

Yeah, so? What did Liverpool won with all of theese goals from Suarez? Ah, Yes Absolutely Nothing!