Fernando Torres

Wonder if torres even wanne go to russia at all, he got a huge paycheck here, lives in london and after he's contract ended he goes back to sunny spain earning few millions more before he ends he 's career.

So why on earth would he even consider going to russia?

He's spot in the spanish NT?he got that now aswell

I know I will get lynched, killed and my Internet burned down... :)

I agree with you 100% - but some part of me just wants to see what Mourinho can do with him...

Ramires has looked a different player in the 3 games I have seen so far - he's gone from Frustrating to Fucking Amazing. It's not the same guy and yes whilst there's been more false dawns for Torres than anything - I just have a sneaking suspicion he will do well under Mourinho... Mourinho forces players to be better and I think Torres needs that, they've tried the carrot - now try the stick! ;)

However if someone bids 30million - I will drive him to Russia personally ;)

It would be interesting, true, but not that interesting you would not want to offload him as soon as the opportunity is there.

Also it is Ramires, whose attitude is spot on. He actually gives a shit about the club and his carreer, Torres does not.

Russian clubs Anzhi Makhachkala and Zenit St Petersburg are set to battle to offer Fernando Torres a Chelsea escape route.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/28914-chelsea-transfer-news-russian-eyes-on-torres.php

Oh but we can only hope...

Wonder if torres even wanne go to russia at all, he got a huge paycheck here, lives in london and after he's contract ended he goes back to sunny spain earning few millions more before he ends he 's career.

So why on earth would he even consider going to russia?

He's spot in the spanish NT?he got that now aswell

a year on the bench awaits him. after 2 games, mou will come to know how utter shit this guy is and then all he will get is sub appearances in 2-0 leads and probably carling cup starts. his position in the NT will come under threat just like villa's did this summer. so for his own sake, i hope he takes whatever offer's given to him.

Doubt he would move to Russia. He is on great wages here, gets to live in London where I assume he is fairly settled with his family (unless they are back in Spain?) and I doubt it would help his WC chances if he is in Russia, although his WC chances won't be great if he is on the bench here either..

I agree with you 100% - but some part of me just wants to see what Mourinho can do with him...

Ramires has looked a different player in the 3 games I have seen so far - he's gone from Frustrating to Fucking Amazing. It's not the same guy and yes whilst there's been more false dawns for Torres than anything - I just have a sneaking suspicion he will do well under Mourinho... Mourinho forces players to be better and I think Torres needs that, they've tried the carrot - now try the stick! ;)

I don't know why you're so amazed by Ramires' performances in pre season, he's had plenty of better games in a CFC shirt against teams who are a million times better (City, Arsenal, United, Barcelona just to name a few).

He hasn't shown anything he hasn't showed for us in the past before. Like I always say, Ramires is criminally underrated by the majority of our fans. It's sad really.

if he stay for another year,,i expected 10 goals in PL and 5 goals from other competition. when it's failed,,you're fucked up el nino...

That is not good enough, that is the minimum expected of him. He should score at least 20 goals in BPL and 10 goals in other competitions considering the wages he is on.

I don't know why you're do amazed by Ramires' performances in pre season, he's had plenty of better games in a CFC shirt against teams who are a million times better (City, Arsenal, United, Barcelona just to name a few).

He hasn't shown anything he hasn't showed for us in the past before. Like I always say, Ramires is criminally underrated by the majority of our fans. It's sad really.

Don't agree. I think most supporters recognise he is a fairly unique player who offers a lot, but that he's also massively inconsistent at times. He's done well in these matches but against Villa he managed to get himself sent off when every bloke and his dog could see it coming a mile off.

Yes he's had great games like you mention (although a couple of those were as a winger) but he's also had games where he couldn't find a teammate with a pass for love nor money. What Jose can do as a coach is work on the mental side of a player's game and give them that extra bit of belief that brings that consistency to their play. Ever since he came in he's made it clear Ramires will be a big player and to his credit he has responded brilliantly. That needs to continue.

Ramires and Torres are completely different players. One of them can only get better under Mourinho...whilst the other is just hanging around for the money and lifestyle..

If Torres actually cared about the club, he'd be satisfied about moving on with his career elsewhere...however, he just doesn't care.

He's past-it as a quality striker, the guy is a cancer to the club...particularly when you look at all the talented kids being integrated into the first team.

If someone offers around 10-15 million for Torres, we should take the money.

Don't agree. I think most supporters recognise he is a fairly unique player who offers a lot, but that he's also massively inconsistent at times. He's done well in these matches but against Villa he managed to get himself sent off when every bloke and his dog could see it coming a mile off.

Yes he's had great games like you mention (although a couple of those were as a winger) but he's also had games where he couldn't find a teammate with a pass for love nor money. What Jose can do as a coach is work on the mental side of a player's game and give them that extra bit of belief that brings that consistency to their play. Ever since he came in he's made it clear Ramires will be a big player and to his credit he has responded brilliantly. That needs to continue.

Well, I'm not saying everyone underrates him, some like yourself can see that he's a great player and will definitely only improve under Mourinho, however I've encountered too many fans who don't rate him as highly as he should be rated.

What I'm trying to get across is that I'm not surprised by his pre season form because I know what he's capable of. He hasn't done anything that's surprised me.

i think even mou has given up on torres already. the fact that we are in for buying rooney inspite of having 3 strikers, one of which is torres, tells u exactly what mou thinks of the guy.

I can see why it would be tempting but not even Jose is that special imo, if he couldn't revive Kaka i can't for the life of me see how he would bring Torres back to life.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/226295.html

Valencia planning Torres swoop

Fernando Torres could be heading back to La Liga after reports suggest Valencia will attempt to replace Roberto Soldado with the Chelsea striker.

Soldado is nearing a switch to Tottenham in a £26 million deal, and with the role up front being vacated by the club captain at the Mestalla, Valencia see Torres as the ideal candidate to fill the gap.

According to Spanish newspaper Superdeporte, Valencia have been in contact with Chelsea over a possible deal.

Torres signed for Chelsea for £50m in January 2011, but it is believed that Valencia will not offer more than half of that fee for the former Atletico Madrid man. It is not yet known whether Torres would be willing to head back to Spain, or whether Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich would be prepared to take a huge loss on the player.

With Chelsea set to continue their pursuit of unsettled Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, it appears that Torres will not feature in Jose Mourinho's starting line-up.

tumblr_mfq1rbr9SB1s1y2sao1_400.gif

7193ca99_gif_kanye_otis_pray.gif