Fernando Torres

Loving the contrasts!

Torres: scores 4 goals against Tahiti - nothing but sarcastic compliments - sparks jokes.

Mikel: plays one good pass against Tahiti - one genuine compliment - sparks heated debate.

You just have to laugh at this place sometimes! :lol:

Imagine if this was Lukaku or De Bruyne.

Loving the contrasts!

Torres: scores 4 goals against Tahiti - nothing but sarcastic compliments - sparks jokes.

Mikel: plays one good pass against Tahiti - genuine compliment - sparks heated debate.

llooooooooooll. true. Btw honestly Torres played some nice passes today, too.

Is he gonna get the golden boot from this one match? :D

Hes a legend if he does.

Ha that would be awesome. Probably the worst player to ever be that successful. Best thing would be if Spain get in a group with Equatorial Guinea in he WC and his four goals against them give him the golden boot title at the WC, too. he would have golden boot euro, WC, confed cup, Cl- winnger, el- winner, euro and world champion.

Loving the contrasts!

Mikel: plays one good pass against Tahiti - one genuine compliment - sparks heated debate.

dont judge our players against pacific island teams. thats all there is to it.

Am i the only one embarrassed by the Tahiti loving in the stadium?

Ok there shit, but there's nothing worth celebrating about losing 10-0, no matter the gulf in class. I lost a game 12-0 when i was a kid, we were against one of the best sides for my age group in my county, everyone else in my team were taking positives like it could have been more, we went 10 minutes without conceding and i was like that's not the mentality to have, we have just got thrashed 12-0, gulf in class in irrelevant, we shouldn't celebrate or take positives out of it.

If San Marino celebrated losing 5-0 at Wembley we would have been like, what are you doing?

Bit controversial but if i was a Tahiti player i wouldn't be milking anything, at the end of the day they have just been embarrassed with the world watching.

Am i the only one embarrassed by the Tahiti loving in the stadium?

Ok there shit, but there's nothing worth celebrating about losing 10-0, no matter the gulf in class. I lost a game 12-0 when i was a kid, we were against one of the best sides for my age group in my county, everyone else in my team were taking positives like it could have been more, we went 10 minutes without conceding and i was like that's not the mentality to have, we have just got thrashed 12-0, gulf in class in irrelevant, we shouldn't celebrate or take positives out of it.

If San Marino celebrated losing 5-0 at Wembley we would have been like, what are you doing?

Bit controversial but if i was a Tahiti player i wouldn't be milking anything, at the end of the day they have just been embarrassed with the world watching.

I think the celebrating was a tad over the top, but i don't see how they have been embarrassed, when they are a team of the quality of the 7th tier of english football, with only one professional.

It was always men vs boys and everyone loves a major underdog.

I think the celebrating was a tad over the top, but i don't see how they have been embarrassed, when they are a team of the quality of the 7th tier of english football, with only one professional.

It was always men vs boys and everyone loves a major underdog.

Because they were pretty much toyed with, no matter what the gulf in class, i personally would hate to be made look like a bitch infront of millions, i genuinely would rather not play atall.

It's not all their fault tho, teams like this should not be in tournaments like this in the first place, something needs to be done because tbh it's not fair on them as much as anyone else, and as a neutral it's quite frankly painful.

#2muchhate eh? When that cunt falcao scored 5 goals against that shit spanish , everyone here were like sign that cunt up. #2muchhypocrisy #juzsayiing

Guessing your referring to Deportivo (i think that the side he hit 5 past)? i think there a lot better than these somehow :rolleyes: