Fernando Torres

Carrollol was just sold to West Ham for £15.5m + £2m "Add-ons", considering they also probably paid some fee to take him on loan and are ready to pay 100k p/w for the Donkey - Liverpool only lost around £15m on the deal.

Your move Torres :ph34r:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8781513/

Transfer News: Fernando Torres set for Jose Mourinho talks

One word...bench.

All the recent interviews from Mourinho point to Torres being our Kaka. Mourinho doesn't care about his price-tag and won't put up with his sulking crap. I can see him benching Torres for the majority of the season if he stays. Especially if you consider that he wants Lukaku back and how much effort he will bring to the team in comparison. You heard it here first.

Your being kind, im thinking stands.

I look forward to people moaning when Jose starts him for quite a lot of games next season.

I think it will depend. If we sign a striker and Lukaku stays i see his role being very limited. If we don't sign one, or we do and lukaku goes on loan then he will have to.

One thing we know is that Jose will take no bullshit, and if he deems torres not to be worthy then i am sure he will bench him. Ofc, Jose will make up his own mind and if he thinks he is good enough he will also play him when he wants whatever people think about him. Everyone will deal with Torres being here. And tbh if he stays thats ok, because at least i know that he will have competition and a manager who won't just keep playing him when it is not warranted.

I think it will depend. If we sign a striker and Lukaku stays i see his role being very limited. If we don't sign one, or we do and lukaku goes on loan then he will have to.

One thing we know is that Jose will take no bullshit, and if he deems torres not to be worthy then i am sure he will bench him. Ofc, Jose will make up his own mind and if he thinks he is good enough he will also play him when he wants whatever people think about him. Everyone will deal with Torres being here. And tbh if he stays thats ok, because at least i know that he will have competition and a manager who won't just keep playing him when it is not warranted.

But that's it, I don't think we will sign a striker, I think we will recall Romelu back and he will join Ba and Torres. The thing is even if it is Jose, Torres cannot be just sent to the reserves because we cannot afford putting 20m/yr (wages + fee) on the bench, and we cannot another Malouda publicity wise. I think the club knows that very well.

But that's it, I don't think we will sign a striker, I think we will recall Romelu back and he will join Ba and Torres. The thing is even if it is Jose, Torres cannot be just sent to the reserves because we cannot afford putting 20m/yr (wages + fee) on the bench, and we cannot another Malouda publicity wise. I think the club knows that very well.

Yeah he won't get sent to the reserves, but i think if Lukaku deserves to be the main man, Jose will go with him, same with Ba and Torres. I am sure he will start some games, as even without mr rotation at the helm some rotation will be needed. If torres deserves to start then Jose will start him. If he doesn't he won't. And that decision would be based on current/recent performances. Which i think is fair.

Yeah he won't get sent to the reserves, but i think if Lukaku deserves to be the main man, Jose will go with him, same with Ba and Torres. I am sure he will start some games, as even without mr rotation at the helm some rotation will be needed. If torres deserves to start then Jose will start him. If he doesn't he won't. And that decision would be based on current/recent performances. Which i think is fair.

Yes I don't think he will be the main man but he will still start his fair share of games even if he does not deserve it just like he kept getting picked over Sturridge who deserved to start much more.

He got these options for the coming season:

1. Score load of goals and impress in every single pre-season matches and Jose might give him one final chance

2. Stay but become our own Kaka, bench warming for the rest of his Chelsea career as long as Mourinho is here

3. Leave on loan to some team like Atletico, Napoli and try to recover a small part of his best form because it will never come back in one piece

4. Leave permanently to some team like Barcelona and we can delete this topic or never abuse him again

4 is the desirable option for many Chelsea fans including myself.

He got these options for the coming season:

1. Score load of goals and impress in every single pre-season matches and Jose might give him one final chance

2. Stay but become our own Kaka, bench warming for the rest of his Chelsea career as long as Mourinho is here

3. Leave on loan to some team like Atletico, Napoli and try to recover a small part of his best form because it will never come back in one piece

4. Leave permanently to some team like Barcelona and we can delete this topic or never abuse him again

4 is the desirable option for many Chelsea fans including myself.

Why would Barcelona want him?

lmao

Why would Barcelona want him?

a £17m gamble? Zorres showed flashes of his old self. Chelsea is desperate to unload him (or at least, the fans are). Could be the deal of the century, if he gets back to his Liverpool level (which obviously, nobody really believes he will).