Fernando Torres

Right. I mean Torres will know if he doesnt perform until January will be sold.

And Kaka stayed his whole 3 years with Mourinho.

Kaka will continue at Madrid forever and ever, just like Torres at Chelsea. :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-labels-fernando-torres-1954863

“Torres so far is so-so,” said Mourinho. ­“Somebody could expect more because of his potential, because of what he did before. But not so bad as people sometimes try to say.

“There is a balance. Normally, the tendency is to say it was a big mistake. It was a big mistake because it didn’t work.

“Even with the top dogs – when you buy for £30m, £40m, £50m, or £60m – sometimes it doesn’t work. It doesn’t mean you or the club made a big mistake. It just doesn’t work.”

"I would like to be the best in the world in my position again,"

cocky little shit. even at his peak he wasnt the best. eto and villa were better and possibly others. he is barely a premier league standard striker and didnt even make it into the top 30 scorers last season. he should shut the hell up.

Fernando Torres' Chelsea record rated 'so-so' by Jose Mourinho

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8778846/Premier-League-Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-record-rated-so-so-by-Jose-Mourinho

"Torres so far is so-so," said Mourinho. "Somebody could expect more because of his potential, because of what he did before. But not so bad as people sometimes try to say."

Not sure what to make of it. He said he was so so, but then says it was not bad as people make it out to seem....

And Kaka stayed his whole 3 years with Mourinho.

Kaka will continue at Madrid forever and ever, just like Torres at Chelsea. :D

as I supporter to both teams, I remember quite vividly when I heard about both signings.

A friend of mine says I jinxed Kaká because I bitched so much about his signing even before he touched the ball that she said I ruined him. As he if needed help for that...

Torres isn't much different imo. Overrated players, that had success because of something they did very well (Torres score - although he'd always missed a lot; Kaka run and good finishing), but very, very, very limited compared to others in the same position.

How Kaká ever won the Best Player award will always appall me.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8781513/

Transfer News: Fernando Torres set for Jose Mourinho talks

Fernando Torres has brushed off speculation linking him with Barcelona by insisting he is looking forward to hearing Jose Mourinho's plans for him.

One word...bench.

All the recent interviews from Mourinho point to Torres being our Kaka. Mourinho doesn't care about his price-tag and won't put up with his sulking crap. I can see him benching Torres for the majority of the season if he stays. Especially if you consider that he wants Lukaku back and how much effort he will bring to the team in comparison. You heard it here first.

"Chelsea is the club where I am and where I want to be. Mourinho is a very demanding coach, but he always guarantees success. I have the confidence he has something prepared for me. I know they expected much more from me. I also expected more of myself", Fernando Torres told Onda Cero radio station.

-MARCA-.

"Chelsea is the club where I am and where I want to be. Mourinho is a very demanding coach, but he always guarantees success. I have the confidence he has something prepared for me. I know they expected much more from me. I also expected more of myself", Fernando Torres told Onda Cero radio station.

-MARCA-.

My blood pressure rose just from reading this. I wish I could smash his head in with a sledgehammer