Fernando Torres

Because they were pretty much toyed with, no matter what the gulf in class, i personally would hate to be made look like a bitch infront of millions, i genuinely would rather not play atall.

It's not all their fault tho, teams like this should not be in tournaments like this in the first place, something needs to be done because tbh it's not fair on them as much as anyone else, and as a neutral it's quite frankly painful.

But its the confederations cup. If we are gonna keep Oceania as a confederation, then they have to be represented.

They earned the right to be there no matter how shit they are compared to the rest of the teams there.

Guessing your referring to Deportivo (i think that the side he hit 5 past)? i think there a lot better than these somehow :rolleyes:

YOU FUCKING RACIST!!!!!!JUZ CAUSE ITS TAHITI , DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE LESSER THAN THAT SHIT DEPORTIVO #somuchracism #omgggg icantevenbreaa

The greatest moment of the evening: The goalkeeper celebrating the penalty misser of Torres like he won the worldcup and this when it was already 8-0. Not to mention his two huge mistake he made during the game. And another point he didn't save the penalty :D looooooool

Torres consoling the GK after he messed up for the villa goal was a great gesture!! we may dislike him as a footballer and as a part of our team but don't get that confused for what a decent guy he actually is which I feel a lot of us forget

Because they were pretty much toyed with, no matter what the gulf in class, i personally would hate to be made look like a bitch infront of millions, i genuinely would rather not play atall.

It's not all their fault tho, teams like this should not be in tournaments like this in the first place, something needs to be done because tbh it's not fair on them as much as anyone else, and as a neutral it's quite frankly painful.

I agree they arn't good enough to be in it. But they are the best for their region so unless you get rid of Oceana's representation it can't happen. It is a bit like putting a league 2 team in the champions league though.

Torres consoling the GK after he messed up for the villa goal was a great gesture!! we may dislike him as a footballer and as a part of our team but don't get that confused for what a decent guy he actually is which I feel a lot of us forget

Completely agree. We all know he's no longer a top class player, but he's always shown himself to be a decent bloke and some of the names he gets called on here at times is nothing short of disgusting.

Is Torres designated penalty taker? Or, like at Chelsea, is he not the penalty taker but whenever he feels like he's back he asks to take one and everyone feels obliged to give it to him because it's Torres?

Is Torres designated penalty taker? Or, like at Chelsea, is he not the penalty taker but whenever he feels like he's back he asks to take one and everyone feels obliged to give it to him because it's Torres?

Well, he was wearing the armband at the time.

Isn't it funny how things work.

if someone told me a few years back that not long down the line Fernando Torres will be playing for Chelsea and saying he wants to stay for years to come and ill be pissed off with the news, well ......