Fernando Torres

I am serious. Fans who go to the Bridge, to away games and who can go to Cobham, you should do something. Because this parasite won't leave the club — why would he ? He has a king life over here : he earns 180 000 fucking pounds each and every week, and even if he sulks and doesn't give a fuck, he is still played.

There is a fair amount of fans who give him a hard life, but compared to Bosingwa and Kalou, that's nothing, I feel. We should let him know that we don't want him here, that we want him to fuck off wherever he wants to. That's why I think that we should give him a hell of a life till the end of the season, and the better way is to have banners at stadiums which read "we don't want you here ladyboy", or this kinda slogan.

I don't know whether it will help a lot, but if he doesn't feel a hostile crowd toward him (which is currently the case), he will keep sucking our blood. At the contrary, if he sees numerous banners reading "fuck off ladyboy", if he is booed whenever he sub-on/sub-off, if there are also fans at Cobham telling him to fuck off, then he might think twice before feeling at home here.

It might look like I am leaving the dirty work to english fans, but I really do believe that we have to mobilise ourselves to show him the exit door :)

He pisses me off as much as the next guy, and i would love him and rafa to leave, and us to draw a line under it and start again hopefully with Jose.

BUT, we are in an extremely close top 4 battle, have a great chance at a europa league trophy, and jeering at our striker for the whole time isn't gonna assist that. Our feelings have been felt towards the manager, but he was never close to being one of us. He was given the interim manager title, and i am sure many of the players, don't really consider him their proper manager, as he is 99% leaving in the summer anyway. Torres, however has been there for over 2 years, and i am sure is good friends with a lot of the other players...

And we don't want to be the club that sings insults at our own players... It doesn't send out a good message to the other players at the club, future players wanting to join the club, and how our club and its supporters treat their players.

@Hutcho, They will defend him publicly, but ill be amazed if their isn't a fair chunk of our squad who privately have the same views on Torres as most of us.

Oh i am sure, they get pissed off with him a lot... Who wouldn't. Most of the time this season it has gone, "mata passes to hazard, back to mata, to torres - lost ball"... But actually in game telling torres to fuck off, isn't exactly gonna help the situation. Rafa is clearly hated by 90/95% of chelsea fans, openly so and nothing really has happenned, except he has confirmed he is leaving in the summer which was highly likely anyway.

I don't know, but imo, players, are all colleagues, and it cannot be a good atmosphere, if your fans, and the people who support you are openly slagging off torres in game. It won't do anything for team unity (which i know is already shot), but its not a great message to send across. "Chelsea fans sing Anti-Torres protests against united game whilst fighting for champions league spot", isn't a great headline. Heads down, 5 league games left, get behind the players and lets get top 4.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10015288/Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-rely-too-much-on-individuals.html

Blondie is now suggesting the reason why he has struggled here is because we rely too much on individuals....unlike when he was at Liverpool.

If we rely too much on individuals, then you are the worst individual by far.

Also, there was a slight mistake in the article:

"Every day you learn new things and you change a little bit. The key is to adapt to a new system, new players, a new style of football and that takes some time.

In my case, it has maybe taken is definitely taking more time than it should [...]"

If we rely too much on individuals, then you are the worst individual by far.

Also, there was a slight mistake in the article:

"Every day you learn new things and you change a little bit. The key is to adapt to a new system, new players, a new style of football and that takes some time.

In my case, it has maybe taken is definitely taking more time than it should [...]"

Considering he's a scouser, it's nothing new. It's always the fault of someone else and never theirs. Typical.

And really, how long more are we gonna be patient with this flop?! He's always talking the talk but can't walk the walk and when that happens, he's always finding stupid excuses for his failure blaming others for it. For all the 'Rafa OUT' agenda so far, it's incredible to think we don't even have one for Torres yet! He needs to GTFO of here!!! :rant:

If Torres is so insistent of staying we make him 3rd choice forward and if he wants his place, he can earn it by good performances in training and on the pitch, like Drogba and every other forward in our history has had to do.

Another disaster will be coming next season. I hope it won't be just our new manager getting rid of him soon, Roman should do the same!