Fernando Torres

The difference between now and then is that his all round game looks 100x better. Before when he went on a run of scoring, that was all he was doing. He was still his frustrating self in every other aspect.

He looks sharper, confident, and is linking play very well at the moment.

Under AVB he looked good at the start. Saying his all round game is better isn't saying much given how bad it was before.

As far as im concerned this is his chance to do a Bosingwa and end a torrid Chelsea career on a high and win us a trophy but we shouldn't even contemplate the idea of him staying unless he is happy being a squad player but given his attitude so far i highly doubt that.

Jesus Christ, people are actually playing with the idea of him staying - and even worse - hinting that they'd be okay with that if his current form continues?!

WHAT FORM!? He's not in-form! He's simply no longer in that terrible run of form he was in. Well, actually, no - he is. When was his last Premier League goal? December? OF LAST YEAR? OF TWO THOUSAND AND MOTHERFUCKING TWELVE? AGAINST A TEAM FIGHTING RELEGATION?!?!

Infuriating. I shouldn't let opinions get to me so much.

I enjoy your posts, almost every one of them, but this one is just very unfair.

I have watched him poison my club for enough years. Anyone who'd vote "Yes" in a poll to keep him around after this season sickens me. I respect their opinion but hate it.

The difference between now and then is that his all round game looks 100x better. Before when he went on a run of scoring, that was all he was doing. He was still his frustrating self in every other aspect.

He looks sharper, confident, and is linking play very well at the moment.

I actually think you have a good point. When he was last 'in-form' he was simply doing the basics a little better, but our expectations of him were so low that it excited us all a little.

Now he actually seems to be doing better than that. There's a little spark that hasn't been there in all of his time at Chelsea.

However, that doesn't mean that he's back. Hopefully this just makes him a little more attractive to prospective buyers, and even if he leads us to Europa League glory with a hat-trick in the final I'd still be inclined to want him out.

I have watched him poison my club for enough years. Anyone who'd vote "Yes" in a poll to keep him around after this season sickens me. I respect their opinion but hate it.

I am not suggesting we should keep him for another season or two, but he is playing much better and can be considered in form. Yes he hasn't scored in the league for a while but he simply kept us in the EL with his goals and his linkup plays were very good recently (probably better than Ba in this department). I just think we should give him credit when it's due, that's all.

I totally understand your hatred towards him though, he sulked much more than he contributed in his Chelsea career afterall.

Peace out.

Lol, at the fact torres is finding a bit of form towards the end of the season when we are out of virtually every competetion, which will no doubt make a lot of people forget how bad he has been recently. Then the board decide to keep him, and next season he returns to being crap... Thats my fear... If this New Torres, who presses and trys hard and actually scores wants to stick around then great, hopefully it means we can get more money for him when we sell him as it is time to move on from out of the torres shadow, where he is impacting everything. But it would probably be the ultimate troll for torres to play well enough to earn a spot next season then repeat next season.

Let's drop the crystal ball all together and see what he does. Fact is he has been doing great last few matches. Granted. But I think there is no need for 'he is back' nor a need to say 'he cannot do it - by definition'.

Extraordinary predictions always call for extraordinary proof and I think he needs to continue do it like he does now. We will see! It can only be good for Chelsea if you suddenly had a great Torres for this seasons end.

"When he left, he didn’t just leave. He went to every single Liverpool worker. He went to the physio, the medical workers, the laundry workers, etc. He thanked
them. Every single individual. I am not ashamed to say I cried when he left, so did the team. He was a beautiful person. Helped charities, helped families. Very humble. It’s a shame nobody saw him do this. He is special, and in Liverpool, he will always be with us, even if he is not wearing the colours”
- Steven Gerrard on Fernando Torres

He showed passion against City and made a great impact when coming on. Unlucky not to get that penalty, too. If he really keeps scoring, why not keep him here next season? Have a good impact sub or even good replacement for Ba, while Lukaku goes to Swansea on loan?

"He is special, and in Liverpool, he will always be with us, even if he is not wearing the colours”

- Steven Gerrard on Fernando Torres

How touching, i think i am going to shed a tear. Do you also remember that you crippled him and practically destroyed his career before offloading him to us suckers? Gerrard you wanker.

He may have an incredible work rate and I admire him for that, but he's not the "point of the spear" that we need with the buildup thats happening through the midfield. We need a clinical finisher who is able to make chances for others, but mainly succeed on his primary job, finishing the chances that are happening. Too often passes are being thrown around the opponents box without penetration, we need that penetration and that needs to happen through a killer striker.

I am not suggesting we should keep him for another season or two, but he is playing much better and can be considered in form. Yes he hasn't scored in the league for a while but he simply kept us in the EL with his goals and his linkup plays were very good recently (probably better than Ba in this department). I just think we should give him credit when it's due, that's all.

I totally understand your hatred towards him though, he sulked much more than he contributed in his Chelsea career afterall.

Peace out.

Now you are the perfect example of people who cant think beyond their own nose, and people like you are also the reason Torres still has support.

You actually consider him "in form" after his performances in the EL against the teams we've played against?

He is NOT in form, he wont be, I dont care if he will be. This cancer needs to be removed. WHATEVER he does untill the summer.