Fernando Torres

I think that since he took that boot to the face, he's said to himself "that's enough of this shit" and he has started to look like player again and 20 goals is still 20 goals incredible I know I had to check.....

Percussive action - a term for hitting something until it starts working again. Alteast now we know the remedy for lack of self confidence. Though, they have been subpar teams to be fair.

Hopefully some clubs that are Europa league level have been watching Torres' performances...

All we need is one decent bid.

And a massive change in the way the board thinks...He will be here next season. I don't really care..we need a new striker anyway.

I pray that he scores the winner in the EL final so that maybe some team would be crazy enough to believe he is back to his best and be willing to get him off our hands. But that's just wishful thinking; I doubt very much that he'll leave in the summer.

I pray that he scores the winner in the EL final so that maybe some team would be crazy enough to believe he is back to his best and be willing to get him off our hands. But that's just wishful thinking; I doubt very much that he'll leave in the summer.

Expect him to tumble out of Luisao's pocket 2 days after the final ends, wearing yet another winner's medal bestowed upon him by the generosity of his teammates, the ones who carry him all the time.

It's not even the fact his twenty goals are against poor teams/lucky (Moses is the same), it's just the fact people ignore that he has 60 appearances this season. 60!

Drogba in his last two seasons had 26 goals in 86 appearances. Which is 0.32 goals/game. Torres has 0.33 goals/game exactly this season. Make of it what you will.

Expect him to tumble out of Luisao's pocket 2 days after the final ends, wearing yet another winner's medal bestowed upon him by the generosity of his teammates, the ones who carry him all the time.

That sounds so much more likely.

I just can't imagine anyone else paying his wages. No idea how we're going to get rid of him.

Tell you what tiger, they are still goals for our team , just incase you hadn't noticed

well that makes it all ok then. 20 useless goals for our team. tell you what we better extend his contract - dont want tranmere rovers or luton town coming in for him.

It's not even the fact his twenty goals are against poor teams/lucky (Moses is the same), it's just the fact people ignore that he has 60 appearances this season. 60!

Drogba in his last two seasons had 26 goals in 86 appearances. Which is 0.32 goals/game. Torres has 0.33 goals/game exactly this season. Make of it what you will.

because Drogba played shit under AVB and it was clear to everyone. however, Didier had that special power to win important games, when you saw him in the line-up in the cup game you knew he was going to rape someone.

well that makes it all ok then. 20 useless goals for our team. tell you what we better extend his contract - dont want tranmere rovers or luton town coming in for him.

20 useless goals?

Since when has a goal been considered 'useless' in a game of football?