Fernando Torres

Ba didn't play midweek yet a few decent performances against subpar teams in the Europa League ensured mr.invisible started and played a full 96 minute match ahead of BA who has scored more important goals for CFC in a few months than Torres has scored in more than two years. It's a big fat joke - which the fat spanish waiter is playing on us.

Sturridge showed what we could have had for the first 6 months of the year, he produced a display in 45 minutes which dwarfs what Floppes has done the entire season at the club as first choice. Mr. Invisible has not scored a goal in the League for over 900 minutes that's 9 FULL MATCHES, Sturridge has played a total of 900 minutes this season in the League and has 6 goals. Since coming to CFC BA has played a total of 791 in ALL COMPETITIONS and has 4 goals.

Biggest flop of all time, yet we play him ahead of BA and Sturridge? It's a joke really - he will end up costing us 4th placed if Tubby continues to play him in the League.

That's what I expected...

Trolles had maybe 2 AVERAGE games, played better than he usually does and Benitez made him our first choice striker...

That's what FSW has been waiting for all the time, some average performance from Trolles (not awful as usual) so he can put him in the first squad.

Oh fuck, those Loserpool cunts are ruining our club...

he needs to go.. no doubt.

Just the fact that we actually feel like keeping him and getting our hopes back in him when he's having an average game (or maybe even less than average) proves it.

Certainly he isnt as bad as he used to be, but still that doesnt make him any good! he's not Chelsea material right now, even if he so called "improved".

As expensive as it may be to unload Torres... after yesterday's performance it may very well come to that.

The problem of having Torres around is that he will eventually end up playing, and who'd want that?!

He clearly cannot perform at this level anymore. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is. He was a great player once, but Liverpool have shortened his career, and we were smart enough to pick him up at an inflated price. That's history though... we need to deal with a problem now.

@Peace., That is such a good idea but sadly there is more of a chance of the fans taking to Rafa, only on Wednesday night i heard the Torres,Torres,Torres chants at Fulham.

This guy is a complete and utter embarrisement, i can handle players who are not that good but put effort in, which is why i never jumped on the Kalou bandwagon, but this guy doesn't even try, and acts like his first team place is his right.

He has gone on 3 major goal droughts (the 3rd one i still class as one as it was one goal against Brentford in god knows how long), one you might be able to say is down to form, but any more, its a clear sign their finished.

He should start 2 or if we get past Basle 3 more Chelsea matches, and in the summer its fuck off or the reserves, hopefully with this perceived 'good form' he is having we might be able to recoup something along the lines of a half decent fee.

Sturridge is going to learn a lot from Suarez; in a couple of years he'll be a biting player...

What a cunt trying to injure his former colleague!

Back to Torres, cannot even say he led the line, because he always positions himself in front of the defenders, and we have no one actually in the box to apply the finish. His positioning makes no sense.

Did you not watch afterwards when he was the only Liverpool player who wanted to stop play and helped Bertrand back to his feet? Carragher was even yelling at him to stop helping Bertrand (Carragher did a lot of yelling that day).

Last season Torres played 32 league games and scored 6 goals. This season he has played 32 league games and scored 7 goals #God #HesBack #AmazingProgress #NoServiceEvenThoughWeveSpentCountlessOffMoneyOnPlayersThatWouldFitHim #HeNeedsToStay #FuckOff

Did you not watch afterwards when he was the only Liverpool player who wanted to stop play and helped Bertrand back to his feet? Carragher was even yelling at him to stop helping Bertrand (Carragher did a lot of yelling that day).

no, I missed that.

Thinking back, I don't think Sturridge was actully trying to injure Bertrand with that tackle. It was more about protecting himself than anything else. I know because I've seen this from Ronaldinho many times before, he even got a few cards because of it. it suggests a certain level of selfishness though.