Fernando Torres

That water puddle should get an assist for that. I remember "experts" saying stuff like Torres is a master because he reacted and turned so quickly and bla bla... lol. I can bet everything that he would have overdribbled, fallen over or misfired had the puddle not been there. There was no one to contest that ball once it had stopped. His one and only goal in the second half of 2010-2011 season was a freak of nature.

He obviously used his deadly striker instinct to locate the puddle and deliberately used it in order to trick the three defenders...

Just realised today, Mata has scored more for Chelsea than Torres...20 to 19.

I didn't know whether to be happy or sad...then I realised Mata is a beast and that Torres will be gone soon, so I was quite happy! :D

Edit: not to forget Mata's 33, THIRTY-FUCKING-THREE, assists in a season and a half.

Sign Defoe?! :halo:

Why???

First of all he would never leave Spurs especially to come to us and second of all there are plenty of other strikers outside of Falcao, Lewandowski and Cavani who we could sign in January and are better then Defoe.

I would have any of Hunterlaar, Demba Ba, Llorente, Bony, Gomez, Damiao, Matri, Michu ect over Defoe. I would rather Sturridge over him as well.

Dear Nando.

Please fuck off. Please. Go back to Athletico, take a pay cut and try not to talk shit about us when you leave.

We tried. We supported you. We applauded you when you managed the absolute basics. We defended you when you missed open goals, gave the ball away and simply fell over. We made excuses for you when other fans ridiculed you. We put our faith in you when Drogba left and we ignored some 'quotes out of context' after the Champions League.

But we're done. You're a cancer at this club now. It's not your fault, but it ain't going to change.

Even Benitez can´t make him score.It´s game over for Torres at this club,we should sign a new top striker in january,if we want to play in the Champions League next year.Frustrating fact that even player´s from Southhampton or Sunderland score more goals..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/anzhi-makhachkala-ready-to-give-chelsea-1468641

Please be true!

If it is a possible fee hasn't been mooted, so I would wonder what it would be? If we got anywhere near £15-20m I would snap their hands off!!!