Fernando Torres

I backed Torres from the start believing he needed time, patience and support. When my friends were laughing at him I still stood loyal and believed . But I have come to the conclusion there is something wrong with him both mentally and physically He couldn't even play in Australia's A league let alone the premiere league. I was stupid enough to put $20 on Torres as goal scorer for yesterdays game. How stupid was I.

There comes a time when it just best to part with a failed relationship. Chelsea and Torres should both realise this by now. Imagine with still had Drogba would we still be in this situation?

I watched some highlights again and noticed one counter that we had.

We had a break 4 on 2, Ramires running with the ball from the right. Ivanovic showed more desire and hunger to get into a goalscoring position that Torres did. He actually outran him. Can you believe that? Our defender was more determined to get into the box and score a goal than our striker!

God I hate this clown. Every day my hate increases for him.

I watched some highlights again and noticed one counter that we had.

We had a break 4 on 2, Ramires running with the ball from the right. Ivanovic showed more desire and hunger to get into a goalscoring position that Torres did. He actually outran him. Can you believe that? Our defender was more determined to get into the box and score a goal than our striker!

God I hate this clown. Every day my hate increases for him.

That's not actually true. The reason Ivanovic 'outran' Torres was because Torres had slowed down. Not because of lack of determination or desire but because of his instincts about where the ball was going to come. And he was right. Torres slowed down, the ball came in his path and not Ivanovic's path.

I'm not all for Torres playing for Chelsea either, but bashing him for things like that is just unnecessary and unfair. Yes, Torres has been pretty useless most of the time for us but when he picks up the ball and tries to outrun one or two defenders, I shout 'go on Torres!' just like I would if it was any other player on our team. But most people seem to be wanting him to screw up.

I don't remember the play that you guys are talking about, but even assuming that Torres was right to slow down on that particular play, I can guarantee you that it's not his instinct that made him make the right decision. His instinct BLOWS. These days (and I actually mean last two years), if he does something right, it's because of total fluke. He probably tired or gave up on scoring like he usually does.

Next!

That's not actually true. The reason Ivanovic 'outran' Torres was because Torres had slowed down. Not because of lack of determination or desire but because of his instincts about where the ball was going to come. And he was right. Torres slowed down, the ball came in his path and not Ivanovic's path.

I'm not all for Torres playing for Chelsea either, but bashing him for things like that is just unnecessary and unfair. Yes, Torres has been pretty useless most of the time for us but when he picks up the ball and tries to outrun one or two defenders, I shout 'go on Torres!' just like I would if it was any other player on our team. But most people seem to be wanting him to screw up.

No most people don't want him to fuck up. most people KNOW he will fuck up. thats a guarantee....So as soon as he has it my reaction is "ffs not this fucking donkey" my friends and I actually laugh at him. thats how embarrassing he is.

Don't you think this goal shy striker could actually play as part of the 3? I mean he does a lot of work in the final 3rd which would be praised greatly if it was his job.

I want us to get two forwards in January then demote Torres to 4th choice, if he wants his place back he can work hard and earn it like the rest of our forwards in the past have had to do.

Wishful thinking but oh well.

His problem is simply in front of goal. He does do some good things in games, he does like to assist others from deep and from out wide like the goal yesterday and he does drift a lot. He's probably done more than Hazard this season from that position... If he wants to integrate the £50m failure in the team, it can't be as the striker, that's perfectly clear now. He does the job of a CAM or RW/LW in almost every game.