Fernando Torres

2) When he started an attack from deep, he gave the ball to Marin on the right and ran up the pitch at full speed. He expected Marin to play a through ball to him and I agree, this is what he should have done, but he severely lacks match practice. The moment Marin missed the chance to make a quick pass to him, Torres made a demonstrative gesture expressing his disappointment.

we could had 3 points today , if he had passed that ball :) JUST SAYING

Torres performance today was disgusting and shameful. The diving the crying, moaning, and embellishing is infuriating. It almost seems like he'd rather try to win a penalty rather than toughen up and play through fouls, or just give full effort. I counted at least six times where he flailed fell on the ground and gave sinister looks the referee and lineman's and then complained and moped about not getting called.

Frankly, he should have been sent off for his diving today and he made me feel like I was watching Suarez play for Chelsea without the ability to score goals.

I've stuck by him, I've defended him, I've cheered him when he does the basics.....enough.

He's barely trying at times now. I'm trying to think of a nice way of describing him but I keep coming back to one word - cancer.

He offers nothing of value to the team, and is actually starting to damage the team's morale. He'll definitely go down as the worst signing this club ever made and if we have to supplement his wages to get another team to take him (probably Athletico because let's face it, who else would take him?) then we should do that.

Recall Lukaku, sign Falcao, promote Islam Feruz.....hell, give Chris Sutton and Robert Fleck a call and see if they're busy. He's done as a top-level striker and if we need to get rid of him as quickly as possible for our own sakes. TWO YEARS in January. Four managers have tried, and he can't get away from Man City's defence with a slight headstart??????

How do you expect them to create chances when you have a statue-esque striker like Torres upfront?!

Oh come on torres is playing shit but oscar has scored and created enough chances with him on the pitch! This forum always has it hate players every year! Yes torres is not playing well but complaining about it in every thread is just sooo booring!

How do you expect them to create chances when you have a statue-esque striker like Torres upfront?!

Oh well , I actually dont agree , and FYI Mata and Hazard are always playing like inside forwards , just forget Torres for a moment , these three can also fucking score on their own but they dont ? TORRES FAULT EH ? ^_^

Oh come on torres is playing shit but oscar has scored and created enough chances with him on the pitch! This forum always has it hate players every year! Yes torres is not playing well but complaining about it in every thread is just sooo booring!

Was I complaining? Was just a refute to Backstreet09's point about Oscar-Mata-Hazard not creating chances for him.

Oh well , I actually dont agree , and FYI Mata and Hazard are always playing like inside forwards , just forget Torres for a moment , these three can also fucking score on their own but they dont ? TORRES FAULT EH ? ^_^

So? They moved inside and can still slide in through balls for Torres but he hardly even move inside or around the box to provide himself as a passing option! In another situation, when a cross comes in from the flanks, you will usually see Torres moving in the opposite direction of the cross. If it comes to the near post, he backs off towards the far post and vice versa. If not, he will just stick to this center and like his foot has roots planted into the ground!

So? They moved inside and can still slide in through balls for Torres but he hardly even move inside or around the box to provide himself as a passing option! In another situation, when a cross comes in from the flanks, you will usually see Torres moving in the opposite direction of the cross. If it comes to the near post, he backs off towards the far post and vice versa. If not, he will just stick to this center and like his foot has roots planted into the ground!

Oh well , when they move inside , Torres gets overcrowded with the Defenders . Dude and Torres has scored on a cross against Norwich ^_^ Plus why cant our wingers dribble on the flanks and cuts inside from there ? Hazard and Mata are so good driblers , why do they always wants to run in ? you cant pass a through ball to a striker when you are standing so close to him ^_^

Oh well , when they move inside , Torres gets overcrowded with the Defenders . Dude and Torres has scored on a cross against Norwich ^_^ Plus why cant our wingers dribble on the flanks and cuts inside from there ? Hazard and Mata are so good driblers , why do they always wants to run in ? you cant pass a through ball to a striker when you are standing so close to him ^_^

Correction:

You can't play a through ball to a striker who doesn't move.

Was I complaining? Was just a refute to Backstreet09's point about Oscar-Mata-Hazard not creating chances for him.

I looked like you were but if not my bad! And you a right they are creating enough for him! But rafa has to start letting us play offensive again!

Movement. Movement! What do you expect them to do when there is a flop blondie who doesn't move around?! And scoring 1 goal from 1 cross is hardly enough of a big sample to say he usually attacks crosses.

I looked like you were but if not my bad! And you a right they are creating enough for him! But rafa has to start letting us play offensive again!

Nope, I wasn't. Can't be bothered talking about Torres but it's pathetic that people are finding silly excuses for Torres's demise.