Fernando Torres

Not to mention his work rate is 10x what Torres is. Embarrassing really.

Oh wow!!! Surely your not serious?

I love Drogba he is a legend and the greatest ever Chelsea striker! But my word! You can't even compare Torres workrate with Drogba from last season!

It makes me wonder sometimes how people come to these conclusions!

"as much as any other player in the team! Fact!"

Ah yes, forget Terry, Cole, Lampard, Cech and Drogba.

TORRES IS THE REAL CHELSEA MAN! HE LOVES THE CLUB AND DESERVES THIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TRIUMPH JUST AS MUCH!

FUCK OSGOOD, TORRES IS DA RAEL KING OV STAMFORD BRIDGE! XOXOX

Yes let's get one thing right here! If were basing it on what each players has done at the club of course the players you mentioned are more deserving!

But I think you will find I was referring to each players contributions in our CL run last season!

So calm down! Think before you type! ;)

Would rather give sturridge a chance and cut our losses with Torres, as mentioned he has turned into a terrible finisher...which is what matters...having striker with good movement isnt enough for us. Drogba is slow as shit, but look at the goals, when it matters he's there, right place, right time. he knows how to finish and uses his old legs well to make the runs when they mattered. Not to mention his work rate is 10x what Torres is. Embarrassing really.

Even A. Cole who probably is one of the best left back in the entire generation praised Sturridge for his skills. That it was hard to play against him.

Guy is very young, has great future. Just need the right push, and I think RDM would help him.

But if Torres keeps sucking ass, and Sturridge gets no chances so we can play the 50 mill striker he will leave next summer!

I am sorry to say this but! Your whole post is pointless and is completely irrelevant to what I said.

Where did say we should put hope in the team to score rather than the striker??? I said we have many game chargers in the team! And don't need to rely solely on Torres to be a game changer! We are not a one man team! Torres has already proved he can change games! So has other players in the team!

So no we should not rely on the midfielders to score and not the striker we should rely on the whole team to score and create goals! Not just one player in one position! We are not Arsenal!

We have never been a team to rely solely on a striker to score, and if that is what you got from what i said then you got it twisted...The entire team chips in the occasional goals here and there, but that should not negate the need for a 30+ goals a season striker...Lampard cannot give his 20+ goals a season anymore, Ramires as good as he is i do not see him as a 20goals plus a season player, Drogba is gone, Mata 10+goals, we dont know how Hazard will do but with the upmost optimism 10-15goals, Raul(5-10goals) Marin maybe 5 or more, Defenders Iva, Cahill and Luiz (5-7goals), all of this and you still do not see the need for a striker that can bang in constantly?....We have always had game changers, Cech as been a big game changer for us at many occasion, but that big save is gonna mean nothing sometimes when a strikes misses big chances...

Oh wow!!! Surely your not serious?

I love Drogba he is a legend and the greatest ever Chelsea striker! But my word! You can't even compare Torres workrate with Drogba from last season!

It makes me wonder sometimes how people come to these conclusions!

Can you compare Torres work rate, to that of Drogba when he was younger?....Work rate is no excuse for not scoring, we have machines like Rambo that put in one hell of a shift that surpasses whatever work rate you wanna bring up about Nando

lol, now he's calling Drogba our greatest ever striker ahead of the likes of Tambling, Osgood and Zola.

Surely he's :Goober: ?

Troll??? Lool! Surely your a troll if you think that comment is ridiculous!

Yes I do 100% rate Drogba as our greatest ever striker! I am talking about the Drogba who has scored 9 goals in 9 major cup finals for Chelsea! The Drogba who has scored over 100 goals for this club! The Drogba who has won 3 PL titles, 4 F.A cups, 2 League Cups, 2 Community shields, 2 Golden Boots, 1 Chelsea player of the year award and oh yeah scoring the winning penalty to win us our first CL trophy! Yes that Drogba I rate as our greatest ever Striker!

If you ever get down to stamford bridge one day! You will probably see a statue of him outside the stadium in the future! ;)

Drogba is a legend, yes, but he would have never come here if it wasn't for the money.

He originally never even wanted to come here.

Tambling and Osgood are products of our youth system and are English.

Tambling is our all time top scorer.

Osgood is known as King Of Stamford Bridge.

Zola is the finest import pre-Abramovich.

Drogba is not the greatest Chelsea striker of all time.

It's disrespectful to Tambling, Ossy and Zola to even think that.

Sometimes, i ask myself, why i read all this sh!t in this thread. who´s a flop, who´s not, who deserve a medal, who not ... who is better, who not ... and sometimes i think some people have to much time to discuss one point again and again ... weird.

jmarlow: do yourself a favour and leave it, you can not convince some people here.

Drogba is a legend, yes, but he would have never come here if it wasn't for the money.

Lool! Please tell me your not serious!

People will hate and people will love, it pisses me of when you see 'fans' come and bash players, whever its Torres, Bosingwa, ive even read people wanted ashley cole out the door, one of the best players in the world in his position ? really, Torres is class, had a bad couple of seasons, but the main thing he still puts a shift in for the team, i could understand the shit he gets if he just stood aroundflicking his hair or something, why dont all the haters of the players in your club you are supposed to support open a negative place where you can all go and bitch ! love it the guy come to chelsea to win medals....... and take a wild stab in the dark as to what he done last season ???? Answers on a post card to

PO Box

Go away with ya player bashing

To somewhere i dont have to read it

SW6 1HS

After you have sent them of have a look in the English dictionary as to what the word support... Thats SUP....PORT means. How would you bashers feel if ya wife fucked you of because you made a mistake, you would want her to support you wouldnt you ? Fickle ......

I can't say who is the greatest striker in our history, but the argument that Drogba isn't because he came here for money is stupid. He is payed for what he does and since he does it really well, he is payed well. He, as an African player who played in France just can't be a fan of an English club who wasn't really big back at the time which would make him sign for it. He has shown what kind of person he is here, with his love for the club and the fans and all the charity work he has done for his country. FFS he is even more popular there then their president...

He came here to score goals and win trophies. He has done all those 2 brilliantly.

Even A. Cole who probably is one of the best left back in the entire generation praised Sturridge for his skills. That it was hard to play against him.

Guy is very young, has great future. Just need the right push, and I think RDM would help him.

But if Torres keeps sucking ass, and Sturridge gets no chances so we can play the 50 mill striker he will leave next summer!

I wish people who keep criticizing Sturridge's ability, acknowledge this and realize their opinion is worth jack shit.

Fuck me you people need to calm down seriously. Drogba is our greatest ever striker, there's not even an argument against that now for me, he's helped win us everything. Leave Torres alone ffs it's getting boring, very boring. Why don't you focus on what's going on now. Torres isn't playing for Chelsea atm and he only played 15 minutes for spain. This thread is awful, really awful.

At least wait unlit tomorrow to see how Torres does, fuck sake.

No way. Drogba is our 2nd best ever striker. For anyone to catch Osgood they need to score about 400 goals.

No way. Drogba is our 2nd best ever striker. For anyone to catch Osgood they need to score about 400 goals.

Offtopic:

See, that's what irritates me a bit....If they think Osgood and Zola are the best, that's fair enough, as they are an important part of the club's history and gave it whatever recognition it had before Roman arrived..but to think Drogba is not in their league, and maybe in fact a level below them? That's just ridiculous and looks like small-club mentality...