Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Thread


Jas
 Share
Followers 4

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

as I didn't bet money can I have reps instead? I guessed all three

Posted Images

I won a single on Real.
I also had a double and I thought it was Real x (Pep handicap -1) but it is n't. It's Real x Bayern and it's live.
Should I cash out in view of Lewandovski not playing ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

I won a single on Real.
I also had a double and I thought it was Real x (Pep handicap -1) but it is n't. It's Real x Bayern and it's live.
Should I cash out in view of Lewandovski not playing ?

Not a sports betting man but statistically doubles like this are harakiri.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Not a sports betting man but statistically doubles like this are harakiri.

Not really, they 're not.
It depends though. I had a 6 to 1 once but the rule was trebles and upwards ! So I dutched a Scottish 2n division match in three and made it into an effective double with Liverpool v. Boavista (professionals v. amateurs really). But the Scousers drew 0-0.
Anyway I 'm asking for opinions re. the absence of Lewandovski.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Not really, they 're not.
It depends though. I had a 6 to 1 once but the rule was trebles and upwards ! So I dutched a Scottish 2n division match in three and made it into an effective double with Liverpool v. Boavista (professionals v. amateurs really). But the Scousers drew 0-0.
Anyway I 'm asking for opinions re. the absence of Lewandovski.

For tonight I expect PSG to score. 

Bayern without Lewa may struggle to score. You double your money on Bayern - 1,5.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Real Madrid : Chelsea

City :PSG 

It is going to be crazy. We need fans for these games. 

We can win the whole thing! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

I still expecting us vs Madrid and City vs Bayern in semifinals.

It's a bad scoreline. Essentially Bayern have to crush PSG. 2-0, 3-0.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

It's a bad scoreline. Essentially Bayern have to crush PSG. 2-0, 3-0.

The score line is essentially 2 v 3.5. It is not absolutely dire for a team like Bayern who can score for fun, especially against a team like PSG who are notoriously flaky in big games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Kante said:

The score line is essentially 2 v 3.5. It is not absolutely dire for a team like Bayern who can score for fun, especially against a team like PSG who are notoriously flaky in big games. 

3-2 - pens, 4-3, 5-4 for Bayern are all likelihoods. If we are told that Bayern qualified but the scoreline was hidden form us, a 2-0 win or a 3-1 win would be more plausible guesses. Does n't look likely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

3-2 - pens, 4-3, 5-4 for Bayern are all likelihoods. If we are told that Bayern qualified but the scoreline was hidden form us, a 2-0 win or a 3-1 win would be more plausible guesses. Does n't look likely.

PSG have gotten away with murder in the second leg against Barcelona and yesterday against Bayern.

Barcelona had 21 shots and 10 on target in the second leg but somehow scored only 1 goal.

Bayern had 31 shots and 12 on target but scored just 2 goals.

If Bayern can find their shooting boots, they can turn it around in Paris.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

PSG have gotten away with murder in the second leg against Barcelona and yesterday against Bayern.

Barcelona had 21 shots and 10 on target in the second leg but somehow scored only 1 goal.

Bayern had 31 shots and 12 on target but scored just 2 goals.

If Bayern can find their shooting boots, they can turn it around in Paris.

Mbappe did a Werner in the last minute of PSG v. Barcelona.
I believe this match was a fix - to lessen the tears of the Barcelonistas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...