Jas
Followers 4

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

as I didn't bet money can I have reps instead? I guessed all three

Posted Images

Dunno why people are pessimist against Atletico, I saw their matches against Salzburg and Lokomotive, they can barely score goals, sure it will be hard to crack them down but I've no doubt if Ziyech, Pulisic and Werner are fit we will be up for it. Think we will qualify.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Looking from a pessimistic POV, it'd be less of an embarrassment if we lose to Atletico than say Porto, Gladbach or Atalanta. 

But either way, the tie will be good learning curve for this team and their development. If we can get past Atletico, it'd give the players confidence for the quarter finals etc.

I think we can take these fuckers out, especially if they have injuries

José Giménez has missed more games than he has played so far (is out atm as well) although some of that was COVID-19 at the beginning

d67ef850abb40cab6e77f96e6ee58643.pngbc88f15159fa6b0badb540241033df98.png

without him they are down to only 3 CB's on the roster

they also, atm, have zero backups LB's (Saul as an emergency one)

they have no true DMF's at all, unless you count the cuntish dwarf on loan from Arsenal, Lucas Torreira, who I think we can overrun if he plays there

strong as hell at CMF

but again, zero AMF's on the roster

they also have zero backup RWers, so would have to pay the bust Thomas Lemar or Vitolo there if Correa cannot have a go

SS and CF they are loaded

Felix and Suarez and Marcos Llorente (the huge wild card, if he is on and playing great they are almost unbeatable, ask Victimpool) all can do mad damage (Diego Costa is out injured yet again)

key to stopping them is to contain Saul, Felix, and Suarez

if José Giménez is healthy, their defence is world class as well

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • James changed the title to Champions League thread
  • James changed the title to Champions League Thread
3 hours ago, James said:

Does it really change much?

Not that much no, no fans allowed anywhere anyway.. As long as we get the W its all good.

Edited by Atomiswave
  • 1 month later...
On 14/12/2020 at 19:58, Jason said:

Maybe things will change in February but I'd fancy our chances against Atletico, especially with the first leg being in Madrid. 

At least my optimism few months ago wasn't misplaced, even with the change of manager and all. 😆

• 2 weeks later...

Is this really true? Portugal has just around 300 Covid cases per day.

And oh the irony... We could not play in Spain against Atletico but now we may 😆

Edited by NikkiCFC
28 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I dont get it why can't we play in Portugal now they're off the red list?

Portugal may no longer be on UK's red list but UK are still on Portugal's red list. Hence, the change in venue.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Portugal may no longer be on UK's red list but UK are still on Portugal's red list. Hence, the change in venue.

That's strange.

This was unthinkable six months but at this point I don't think the UK should be on any country in Europe's red list with the possible exceptions of Isreal and Gibraltar.