Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Thread

Jas
Followers 4

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

How did they not see it lol. Turkey have gone back into lockdown..it was obvious the UK Goverment wouldn't want travel there with all that happening. 

There's no point having it there without the fans! Especially it it can be changed to suit that. Be a shame for fans to miss out again

Edited by Laylabelle
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

as I didn't bet money can I have reps instead? I guessed all three

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

How did they not see it lol. Turkey have gone back into lockdown..it was obvious the UK Goverment wouldn't want travel there with all that happening. 

You say that but tourist are exempt from the stay at home rules there.

Apparently White Hart Lane is a possible host, my god please let that he true.

• Haha 1

There will be a lot of talk about this game in the next three weeks. So I think for a big game like this match thread should be already open. How often do you play CL final? 

@Jas

• Like 1

Budapest is planning in June 4 games at the Euros with full capacity. 67k people at Puskas Arena. Why not there? 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Tomo said:

You say that but tourist are exempt from the stay at home rules there.

Apparently White Hart Lane is a possible host, my god please let that he true.

Not true according to Spurs's mouthpiece.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Budapest is planning in June 4 games at the Euros with full capacity. 67k people at Puskas Arena. Why not there? 

On the Amber list at the moment. So assume this would come under leisure for fans in which case can't go and if did would have to quantine on return for 10 days. 

It'll either be Turkey with no fans or UK.. but I can't see the UK part happening so guess no fans it is

Edited by Laylabelle
21 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

There will be a lot of talk about this game in the next three weeks. So I think for a big game like this match thread should be already open. How often do you play CL final? 

@Jas

Let's not break away from the norm. Let's try not to jinx anything. Take it one game at a time. 😉

• Rolling Eyes 1

My opinion,

Christensen’s injury may be a blessing in disguise. Dave/Silva/Rudiger back three. James and Chilwell wingbacks. Start with Kovacic and Kante, bring Jorginho later on to regain control or to retain the ball better. Start Werner/Havertz/Mount, bring on a Pulisic and CHO against shaky City legs. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am worried now. To beat City 3 times in a month is a bit too much? 

I see people saying today City hasn't played their strongest XI, but we haven't either.

I don't see why we can't beat City three times in a row in a month. Unless Pep goes off-course and changes his style of play, we can beat them.

It's like with Arteta and Ole with Lampard. Lampard has only beaten these lot one each, while Lamps lost more times against them. Ole beat Lampard 3 times in a row in one season.

Arteta, who was on HIS knees scrapping for a PL win during the Winter period. Guess where he finally got his win. Lampard.

Edited by Mana
3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am worried now. To beat City 3 times in a month is a bit too much? 

Liverpool (when they were still a 70's points team) did them three times on the spin in 17/18.

18 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

22500 is BS for a CL final. They could easily ramp that up to half capacity/45,000. 

I would have hoped more assistance from the Wembley and the FA and FL.

They created merry hell about ESL, but fuck all about the numptys at EUFA, god I fucking hate that organisation.

Is it weird that I wanted us to draw or lose to City yesterday.. because I just can't see us beating them 3 times in a row?? The footballing superstitions are haunting my every sleep already.