UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Absolutely pissing myself reading this. Please don't ban Sezai, his delusion brightens the place up a bit. I have seen deluded comments from Steaua Bucharest fans and Liverpool on a more frequent basis but this is just another level.

3-0 home and away? Seriously guys, you have Emmanuel fucking Eboue. Surely you are on the wind up? Nobody knows Galatasaray here apart from for darker activities involving another English team about 13 years ago. You are just that average club that Sneijder and Drogba play for. Your UEFA coefficient puts you below Rubin Kazan, Dynamo Kiev, CSKA Moscow and even Spurs. You don't even make the top 25. For comparison, we are 4th, behind only Real Madrid, Bayern and Barca. I have never heard of half of your team, especially your defenders and you think you will turn us over home and away?

:D

Firstly you are 3. at your own league. You said. Rubin, Dynamo Kiev, CSKA.... But you forget Shaktar:) Ok, I will remind you;)

Second, GALATASARAY played quarter final in Champions League last year. What happened Chelsea? SHAKTAR chrused you:) Likely you'can 16. team in europa.

We're in 8 team. We played quarter. OK ;)

@Liquidator you said 'we are 4th' but you aren't.. You eleminated last season. Likely you're 16. ok?

And don't forget, you're worse than last year. We beat you easily..

Not if the 2014 UEFA rankings are anything to go by. Last year was an anomaly.

Worse than last year? Is that a joke?

IN this Summer: Willian, Eto'o, Schurrle

OUT this Summer: Malouda, Ferreira, Benayoun

We also have a number of world class players in our squad anyway. Sneijder, Drogba and Yilmaz (debatable) are the only world class players in your squad.

I kind of mentioned my age before. I shared a youitube video from 1989 and I said I was a kid at that time. (12 years old) I am 37 now.

at least stick with the same story ,,,,,,1989 or 2005 .... perhaps you are the guy in charge of the Turkish Economy

Not if the 2014 UEFA rankings are anything to go by. Last year was an anomaly.

Worse than last year? Is that a joke?

IN this Summer: Willian, Eto'o, Schurrle

OUT this Summer: Malouda, Ferreira, Benayoun

We also have a number of world class players in our squad anyway. Sneijder, Drogba and Yilmaz (debatable) are the only world class players in your squad.

Eto finished..

Torres finished..

David luis is weak.. Burak Yılmaz will crush him like a tank. You will see

Eto finished..

Torres finished..

David luis is weak.. Burak Yılmaz will crush him like a tank. You will see

And I'm assuming Eden Hazard, Oscar and Willian don't stand a chance against your full backs who nobody has ever heard of. Still, I suppose I should believe you. David Luiz is weak. He is a starter for the Brazilian national team. (By the way, Luiz weighs 84kg and is 1.89m, Yilmaz weighs 77kg and is 1.88m)

@Liquidator Burak Yılmaz very different footballer. You can't measure his power with kilos. You will understand.
And you don't know anything about Bruma. Everybody says for him 'new cristiano ronaldo'. He is 19 yrs. He will play portugal national A team.

3ACkc7b.jpg

I talked to Mr. Mourinho last night on the phone. I learned that he is visiting his cousin in south Portugal to relax for a day. He said he has hard time sleeping since he learnt that Galatasaray is their opponent in CL. He said whenever he falls asleep, he sees Bruma running with a ball and all Chelsea players including bench are trying to stop him but not able to do it.