UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I just hope that this "galatasaray fans" will stay here after the game, that they won't disappear. I've never saw so much rubbish at one place as here in their posts. They are amazing, I just love how optimistic they are.

@Liquidator Burak Yılmaz very different footballer. You can't measure his power with kilos. You will understand.

And you don't know anything about Bruma. Everybody says for him 'new cristiano ronaldo'. He is 19 yrs. He will play portugal national A team.

Bruma will choke doe.

For the rest of your posts:

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Absolutely pissing myself reading this. Please don't ban Sezai, his delusion brightens the place up a bit. I have seen deluded comments from Steaua Bucharest fans and Liverpool on a more frequent basis but this is just another level.

3-0 home and away? Seriously guys, you have Emmanuel fucking Eboue. Surely you are on the wind up? Nobody knows Galatasaray here apart from for darker activities involving another English team about 13 years ago. You are just that average club that Sneijder and Drogba play for. Your UEFA coefficient puts you below Rubin Kazan, Dynamo Kiev, CSKA Moscow and even Spurs. You don't even make the top 25. For comparison, we are 4th, behind only Real Madrid, Bayern and Barca. I have never heard of half of your team, especially your defenders and you think you will turn us over home and away?

First of all you should check the team rankings, then you will see that chelsea is only one team ahead of Galatasaray.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Publications/01/88/50/89/1885089_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Also if you never heard of last seasons best defender of the League 1(chedjou) or Turkey's national defender(semih),you are only following domestic cups.Also Gala already sign alex telles to strengthen their weakest area who just selected as best left back of brazil .l think l dont need to mantion about fucking eboue.So you should worry about Chelsea's strikers before worrying about gala defenders,non of them cant even get benched for Galatasaray with their current form.

Also dont forget that chelsea was the easiest team in pot1(atleast most of the ppl thinks that).Thats why gala supporters so exited of this pair.For me Galatasaray drawn the best team possible but still l think that both teams can beat each other depends on their match day forms.

First of all you should check the team rankings, then you will see that chelsea is only one team ahead of Galatasaray.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Publications/01/88/50/89/1885089_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Also if you never heard of last seasons best defender of the League 1(chedjou) or Turkey's national defender(semih),you are only following domestic cups.Also Gala already sign alex telles to strengthen their weakest area who just selected as best left back of brazil .l think l dont need to mantion about fucking eboue.So you should worry about Chelsea's strikers before worrying about gala defenders,non of them cant even get benched for Galatasaray with their current form.

Also dont forget that chelsea was the easiest team in pot1(atleast most of the ppl thinks that).Thats why gala supporters so exited of this pair.For me Galatasaray drawn the best team possible but still l think that both teams can beat each other depends on their match day forms.

That link you posted says absolutely nothing about how good a Team is. But @Liquidator talked about the last 5 years. So stop beeing stupid, there is no chance GS will win against Chelsea. Thats just out of your league.

That link you posted says absolutely nothing about how good a Team is. But @Liquidator talked about the last 5 years. So stop beeing stupid, there is no chance GS will win against Chelsea. Thats just out of your league.

Mate this his is cl topic mate what are you doing here.Didnt fenevbahce handed 2 years ban from european football for match fixing,if your short to find some ifno about Fenerbahce,fastest way is just typing "match fixing" to google then you will find topics only about fenevbahce atleast for first 100 pages.

And also Chelsea is just to overrated.they won cl with poor football just like greece won euro 2004.Chelsea is just a regular team.

And also Chelsea is just to overrated.they won cl with poor football just like greece won euro 2004.Chelsea is just a regular team.

Overrated? Yeah ok it's not like we get to the quarter finals or semi finals most seasons and probably should have won it 2 times before we actually did. Your muggy lot are average. At least we are respected as a good side in European football. You just think you are one of the big teams because you got to the qf recently. Well we don't give a shit. Like I have said before, nobody cares about Gala in the UK, we were delighted to get you because you are so average.

When did you last win a European cup btw?

Mate this his is cl topic mate what are you doing here.Didnt fenevbahce handed 2 years ban from european football for match fixing,if your short to find some ifno about Fenerbahce,fastest way is just typing "match fixing" to google then you will find topics only about fenevbahce atleast for first 100 pages.

Yeah so this is about fenerbahce or what. I am a chelseafan you dick. Get out of here. We will kick your asses.

Gesendet von meinem SGP312 mit Tapatalk

Overrated? Yeah ok it's not like we get to the quarter finals or semi finals most seasons and probably should have won it 2 times before we actually did. Your muggy lot are average. At least we are respected as a good side in European football. You just think you are one of the big teams because you got to the qf recently. Well we don't give a shit. Like I have said before, nobody cares about Gala in the UK, we were delighted to get you because you are so average.

When did you last win a European cup btw?

No one cares about plastic chavskis or plastic hose,chavski is just a plastic blue toy to roman.Buying a Big club only took 10 minutes for him,Nobody knew anything about him before the deal, he just wanted to be famous, when he get bored his plastic fake club will be sold for £1 then you can be whore of arabs.In my personal opinion you ain't a club though in the sense that you generate your own turnover your a play thing of a rich Russian.Get over a fact that your club is NOT BIG! It is a bubble, which will burst sooner or later.You wont be able to meet FFP rules soon and l Can't wait for that to happen!And l also hope Galatasaray make this happen faster by knocking you out.

We won our last European cup at 2001 without steroids unlike you.