UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

No one cares about plastic chavskis or plastic hose,chavski is just a plastic blue toy to roman.Buying a Big club only took 10 minutes for him,Nobody knew anything about him before the deal, he just wanted to be famous, when he get bored his plastic fake club will be sold for £1 then you can be whore of arabs.In my personal opinion you ain't a club though in the sense that you generate your own turnover your a play thing of a rich Russian.Get over a fact that your club is NOT BIG! It is a bubble, which will burst sooner or later.You wont be able to meet FFP rules soon and l Can't wait for that to happen!And l also hope Galatasaray make this happen faster by knocking you out.

We won our last European cup at 2001 without steroids unlike you.

Buying a BIG club takes 10 min

Get over a fact that your club is not BIG

Atleast make up your mind before posting crap

Jeez, this idiocy is beyond what I've heard from Gala fans in person. It's kinda sad that there's people talking about this game weeks ahead of the the actual match whereas I, for example, don't even have a clue what date this game's gonna be played. I guess that comes with being fan of an irrelevant club...

Hahahahaha, this is so pathetic and childish :D

I find it quite awesome mate. They are trying their best to put some sort of fear in the opponent's mind and make it difficult for them to play. Unlike our fans who just sit and silently 'observe' the game. (away fans are good though)

3ACkc7b.jpg

I talked to Mr. Mourinho last night on the phone. I learned that he is visiting his cousin in south Portugal to relax for a day. He said he has hard time sleeping since he learnt that Galatasaray is their opponent in CL. He said whenever he falls asleep, he sees Bruma running with a ball and all Chelsea players including bench are trying to stop him but not able to do it.

Very creative but tbh mate the only reason we care about this game is cos of Drogba's return not any other reasons.

btw I have friends who are Galatasaray fans and I can tell you they are nothing like this. Very humble and polite. Moreover quick question, what is this I'm hearing about Balotelli to Galatasaray?

I find it quite awesome mate. They are trying their best to put some sort of fear in the opponent's mind and make it difficult for them to play. Unlike our fans who just sit and silently 'observe' the game. (away fans are good though)

Very creative but tbh mate the only reason we care about this game is cos of Drogba's return not any other reasons.

btw I have friends who are Galatasaray fans and I can tell you they are nothing like this. Very humble and polite. Moreover quick question, what is this I'm hearing about Balotelli to Galatasaray?

Not gona happen he is cup-tied and also each club in turkey can have maximum of 10 foreign players(only 6 can be in match line up ) and gala already have 10 so we need to sell before we buy new players.

We cant afford foreign player spot for another striker.l think we will transfer 2 defenders and 1 winger in january.