West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Got to love all the blame Hazard is getting, while Oscar and Mata were 3 times as shite today. I knew his pricetag was gonna cause the retards to blame him when the team is in a slump.

I'm seriously starting to doubt weither this club was a good choice for the lad to develop, and I fear the same for DeBruyne.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Wednesday's Champions League clash with FC Nordsjaelland will hopefully bring about a reversal in fortunes, and it must, if we are to stand any chance of preserving our place in the Champions League.' Chelseafc.com

Lets hope there's a reversal soon!

So, after we go out of Europe on Wednesday night, do you think Rafa will get the sack?

Only if we go out because we don't win vs nordjaelland...

I.E. Shakhtar beat Juve and we concede a 93rd min equaliser vs Nords...

Typical performance. It doesn't matter whether we play the team in 1st or the team in 20th. There is a very simple formula to beating this Chelsea team. Pressure.

I'm fed up of watching us stroke the ball around under zero pressure and think were playing great for doing so, only to have the opposition decide that they're done watching us and just chase after every single thing we do.

Same result every time. We look clueless. As soon as we regain possession we try to start stroking it about and can't produce anything of worth because we're constantly chased down.

You can sack every manager you get, but if you're players insist on acting like clueless morons with no fight, you wont win anything.

No. RDM left us on the brink of CL exit, not him.

Probably won't but if we fail to beat Nordsjaelland or even lose to them as well as playing badly again, it will just push Benitez closer to the exit door.

You see that picture you have there? You should get rid of it, because without Roman we would never have had Drogba nor the Champions League. Honestly, it's so childish that people here are saying 'Roman Out' after a loss, or however many losses. The players should take the blame, not the owner. We were playing like shit under Di Matteo anyway. Do you really think he would have made much of a difference today? I don't.

You see that picture you have there? You should get rid of it, because without Roman we would never have had Drogba nor the Champions League. Honestly, it's so childish that people here are saying 'Roman Out' after a loss, or however many losses. The players should take the blame, not the owner. We were playing like shit under Di Matteo anyway. Do you really think he would have made much of a difference today? I don't.

Are listening to your self?! what you say is just stupid and doesn't really have thing with the player or players i support! The man got money but just has no brain to run a football club tha's the problem and why he should go.

LMAO, so that's an excuse for Mikel to be shit.

Hazard had another dull game, so did Mata, Ivan was actually one of the best in the back four who was putting some effort in, i don't think Carlton Coles goal should of stood, you can't jump on someone like he did and Ivans a strong man he must of really dived on him to get the edge despite his height. Azpi was good at first but started to get worse as the game went on, once again Cole has another inconsistent performance, whilst making too many mistakes for my liking, but great goal line clearance.

Ramires was poor and he was really ineffective i thought, had we of had someone who could've done a job we really would've had a chance this game, Ramires could not win back the ball.

But MIKEL, he was the worst of the lot, we relied on him to seet deep and cover and he never regained the ball back once, he got beat on all the headers, he got skinned by Diame a few times, also where was his marking on Diame when he scored?, please tell me where was Mikel coming back?, he's meant to be staying deep i see him no where?.

Go on and make loads of excuses, the thing is you can't take away he's a bad player.

Not an excuse at all, but you demonising one single player to be the fault of this defeat is ridiculous.

Where was Mikel? Go watch the goal again - he was marking Carlton Cole. Mikel could've done a lot better with the Diame goal in handling Carlton Cole, but Ramires got caught ball watching and that's why Diame was allowed the space to score - go watch the goal again like I said.

Again, the whole team was horrible today, especially in the second half, but to once again single out Mikel for the defeat is ridiculous IMO.

Are listening to your self?! what you say is just stupid and doesn't really have thing with the player or players i support! The man got money but just has no brain to run a football club tha's the problem and why he should go.

Really? For a man that knows nothing on how to run a football club, he has managed to bring us a lot of trophies. That's a strange one.

LMAO, so that's an excuse for Mikel to be shit.

Hazard had another dull game, so did Mata, Ivan was actually one of the best in the back four who was putting some effort in, i don't think Carlton Coles goal should of stood, you can't jump on someone like he did and Ivans a strong man he must of really dived on him to get the edge despite his height. Azpi was good at first but started to get worse as the game went on, once again Cole has another inconsistent performance, whilst making too many mistakes for my liking, but great goal line clearance.

Ramires was poor and he was really ineffective i thought, had we of had someone who could've done a job we really would've had a chance this game, Ramires could not win back the ball.

But MIKEL, he was the worst of the lot, we relied on him to seet deep and cover and he never regained the ball back once, he got beat on all the headers, he got skinned by Diame a few times, also where was his marking on Diame when he scored?, please tell me where was Mikel coming back?, he's meant to be staying deep i see him no where?.

Go on and make loads of excuses, the thing is you can't take away he's a bad player.

I think a Busquets, Capoue would have been good to have against West Ham, our central defenders wouldn't have to try heading the ball in midfield. And with Benitez tactic, we miss even more Lampard who would be our best goalscorer in this tactic like Gerrard at Liverpool who was scoring a lot.

What I didn't understand is why we were defending so deep, I think that we could have try to defend higher and asked Ramires to follow the run of the guy behind Carlton Cole.

With their physical advantage, it was mad to defend so deep.