West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

How did we lose that!

I think moses was our best player, hazard was pretty good, both got subbed, and torres still up there. Next up nordsjaelland... I bet they are licking their lips. Probably favourites to win at this point.

are you serious? Hazard was pretty good? What do you mean good?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is our worst run for 18 seasons! We are in a worse position than under RDM for sure. Benitiz has the fans against him and its maybe a chunk of the dressing room too. His substitutions were awful too.

However it is not solely down to him, the same things that got Di Matteo sacked have continued under Benitiz. Luck and being unclinical! With Torres leading our line the club is always going to be lacking here. If Rafa wants to get some support I think introducing Piazon and Feruz more often will be a good start.

2 points from 3 games...and the game we didnt get points is West Ham?!?!

Rafa subs at Liverpool were always odd..taking Torres off when they were loosing in the days he was good..I just...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Loosing 3-1 to West Ham not thje best way to win the fans over!

Oh yeah yeah we are the most successful club and RA was right in every single decision he made! fuck that. Go stick your head in a hole!

I've not said that. If you tried reading what I said rather than what you think I've said this will be a lot easier.

Are you blaming Mikel for today's game out of variety? Last time I checked our £50 million front-man fucked up two of the easiest chances I've ever seen, which cost us the game.

He doesn't boss the midfield at all, see the difference with diame. Mikel was not challenging balls in the air all day. He is just an average player, we need to admit this. He was poor today.

Torres was terrible too.

Mata was poor except the goal.

Rafa benitez is a cunt for removing our best payer moses.

We have a loosing mentality without terry, lampard. Fuck

i wanna say this i know i will pro get bashed for it but.... what an earth has Hazard given us over the last month or so?? look i know we have been bad as a whole but when i look at him play sometimes i think is he going be another big money waste just a thought.

and on the game again why the FUCK di he take of Moses

Oh yeah yeah we are the most successful club and RA was right in every single decision he made! fuck that. Go stick your head in a hole!

You see that picture you have there? You should get rid of it, because without Roman we would never have had Drogba nor the Champions League. Honestly, it's so childish that people here are saying 'Roman Out' after a loss, or however many losses. The players should take the blame, not the owner. We were playing like shit under Di Matteo anyway. Do you really think he would have made much of a difference today? I don't.

are you serious? Hazard was pretty good? What do you mean good?

Yeah, look at everyone today, and compared to them he was pretty good. He actually started shooting, and had a good effort first half and a great one second half.

Anymore Mikel stats you idiots want to bring up?, oh none of his 80 percent passing or his 60 percent tackle success?. Fuck off he was dire there and the worst player on the pitch once again, he was meant to be the physical one yet he ended up being the culprit of being out muscled, pathetic player he really is.

Resting players is great and all but what the FUCK was going through Rafa's mind when he subbed Hazard and Moses. Both were having a good game especially, Hazard.

Even though Mata scored, he's had the worst game in a Chelsea shirt. The amount of times he was dispossessed because of sleeping on the ball was shocking.

Our luck really has ran all the way out. We keep missing the easiest chances and our most reliable, technically gifted players suddenly have a first touch that would make Lukaku proud.

I've never seen a season start so bright when we played the best football I've ever seen turn into the darkest hours of this club. The worst part is that the season is FAR from over.

PS: also a shout out to Oscar for that HORRID display.

He doesn't boss the midfield at all, see the difference with diame. Mikel was not challenging balls in the air all day.

Is that his role in the team though? No. Diame was told to harass the opposition. You can't really compare. Why have a go at Mikel when the whole team clearly shut down after half time?

It was a shocking performance all round, from the manager and the team. Dark, dark days ahead.

You see that picture you have there? You should get rid of it, because without Roman we would never have had Drogba nor the Champions League. Honestly, it's so childish that people here are saying 'Roman Out' after a loss, or however many losses. The players should take the blame, not the owner. We were playing like shit under Di Matteo anyway. Do you really think he would have made much of a difference today? I don't.

this.

He may have not made a difference but fact is so far his sacking is still pointless..we havent become amazing under Rafa and doesnt look like we're going to...why bring someone in who only lasted 6 months at Inter and messed them up...doing the same with us atm

We did so well first half and just crumbled so badly.We seemed to be lucky to get chances and made West Ham look like a top team!They came out so well second half and deserved it in the end..sadly...maybe not the win but a point at least.Dont take chances in the league no matter who your playing against your gana get punished