Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman you fuckin idiot cunt. How is this better than when RDM was in charge? fuck you and your fuckin stupid decisions that fucked our club you fuckin fuck!

Behave. Roman has done a shit load for this club and is looking to do more. What we don't need is 'fans' like you who ignore how things could be without him.

My name is mikel and my job is to sit in front of the defence and pass to any of the back four.. Fucking see how diame bossed the midfield

Are you blaming Mikel for today's game out of variety? Last time I checked our £50 million front-man fucked up two of the easiest chances I've ever seen, which cost us the game.

This is Torres's fault. When we dominate like we did in the first half, we need a striker who can A) make good runs into the box and B ) FUCKING SCORE!

We could have been 3-4 goals up at half time which would have been the end for West Ham. They destroyed us second half.

Im genuinely worried about Chelsea, the players look lost and uninterested.

How did we lose that!

I think moses was our best player, hazard was pretty good, both got subbed, and torres still up there. Next up nordsjaelland... I bet they are licking their lips. Probably favourites to win at this point.

I honestly don't know what is going to happen, had we not just sacked our last manager I'd think Rafa would be on his way out but I don't know who we would replace him with. I guess we could promote an assistant. Plus if we promoted Eddie Newton it might get Kick it Out off our backs.

7 games in a row with no win. Today I thought we played better than before and in the defence we ere more organized and consistent, untill they fucked eveything in the last minutes. Cole's goal was a disgrace, because that was a huge foul on Ivanovic. The second goal was as stupid as the ones we were conceding in recent games.

Man, I really hate Torres, the guy just cant score, he missed a chance minutes after we conceded a goal. I really hate him. Moses played really good in the first half, but was innefective in the second, Benitez waited too long to replace him. About Hazard, well, this guy represents the stupid transfer policy this club have adopted in last years: pay 32m for 21 years old player, because he will (can) become a star in the future, and get rid of 30 years old players, because they are too old for football.