Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anymore Mikel stats you idiots want to bring up?, oh none of his 80 percent passing or his 60 percent tackle success?. Fuck off he was dire there and the worst player on the pitch once again, he was meant to be the physical one yet he ended up being the culprit of being out muscled, pathetic player he really is.

The whole team wasn't up to it today, but fine scapegoat Mikel if that pleases you.

He may have not made a difference but fact is so far his sacking is still pointless..we havent become amazing under Rafa and doesnt look like we're going to...why bring someone in who only lasted 6 months at Inter and messed them up...doing the same with us atm

Because things were going to shit under Di Matteo. We were heading down the same road we were with AVB. Can you blame our owner for not wanting to take that risk?

You are one single stupid cunt just like your avatar you don't even deserve my response. You can go lick Roman's ball hypocrite!

why don't you lick the balls of the man who bought the man in your avatar for chelsea.

Think everybody needs to chill...

We've been shit for a while.

Players are as responsible as the manager.

The negativity surrounding RB is really affecting everything.

Think people should just back the team, stop moaning and bashing everybody, you Win as a Team and lose as a Team...

Essentially we are doing to RB what Blackburn fans did to Steve Kean - look how that turned out.

If that's what you want keep the bashing going, but don't expect to WIN anything or for other players or managers to want to come here...

i wanna say this i know i will pro get bashed for it but.... what an earth has Hazard given us over the last month or so?? look i know we have been bad as a whole but when i look at him play sometimes i think is he going be another big money waste just a thought.

and on the game again why the FUCK di he take of Moses

Agreed 100x.

Hazard needs to be coming off the bench now. Not a starter yet, and we seriously paid too much for him. His finishing is comical.

After seeing the last 3 half-time under Benitez. I'm worried. It seems that our offensive game is only about quick conter-attacks or crosses. When we must construct our actions, we struggle badly and the % of possession is not good.

The only positive is that we are closing better in general but we won't be able to do it all season if we don't manage rest periods within the game by keeping more the ball and control the tempo of the game.

Even at Liverpool, Benitez had problems to win against the smaller teams because his team lacked creativity and they had Xabi Alonso and Gerrard who can shoot, moving the ball quicky to the other side of the field.

Rafa is a dead man walking after this result, I reckon Roman is already looking for a replacement.

Grant lol..that be a nail in the coffin he's looking for a hatrick of clubs to fuck up...that will be a turn off for anyone considering coming here...never mind 6 months and out 4 games and out

Just crazy what on earth must have been said at half time cause we came out a completly different side to how we started.

Think everybody needs to chill...

We've been shit for a while.

Players are as responsible as the manager.

The negativity surrounding RB is really affecting everything.

Think people should just back the team, stop moaning and bashing everybody, you Win as a Team and lose as a Team...

Essentially we are doing to RB what Blackburn fans did to Steve Kean - look how that turned out.

If that's what you want keep the bashing going, but don't expect to WIN anything or for other players or managers to want to come here...

That's why it was ridiculous for the board to sack RDM and appoint RB as his replacement. This was bound to happen. Poor decision from the board.

You are one single stupid cunt just like your avatar you don't even deserve my response. You can go lick Roman's ball hypocrite!

you joined this forum after Chelsea won UCL, and you got only a couple of posts, so I really dont know what are you about. You are the hypocrite here. Cunt.