West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Yup but its happened - so we gotta look forward not back... Looking back is damaging everything

You're right, but we're human beings and we all have a right to voice our emotion/opinion about something we're so passionate about. It shouldn't have happened to begin with but it has now, it'll take different times for different people to realise that. As I've said, dark days ahead. It's going to be a long season.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellaini just scored again. Sign him roman

The general concensus here is that he's superaverage and can only play well when the team is built around him; hence he'll never play well in a top club.

Most will regret this next season when he plays for Manure tho.

Not an excuse at all, but you demonising one single player to be the fault of this defeat is ridiculous.

Where was Mikel? Go watch the goal again - he was marking Carlton Cole. Mikel could've done a lot better with the Diame goal in handling Carlton Cole, but Ramires got caught ball watching and that's why Diame was allowed the space to score - go watch the goal again like I said.

Again, the whole team was horrible today, especially in the second half, but to once again single out Mikel for the defeat is ridiculous IMO.

And once again you make up tonnes of excuses, go make up one for Fernando Torres for me, i feel like another good laugh.

You know me, i said Hazard proved me wrong, but fuck me i couldn't of spoke any sooner, after i said that he has been putting in average performances.

He needs to step up his game and start producing more than playing it safe, i admire his technique but his mentallity is so flat.

He needs to run at defenders more give them something to worry about, yes we will lose the ball in the process but it's better than him just maintaing it and doing nothing, he seems to be able to take players on whenever he goes for it, but the thing is he rarely ever goes for it.

True. I didn't question that at all. Hell, I even criticized him in several posts.

Also, its much more a structural problem I guess.

Torres sucked, Mikel sucked, Oscar sucked, Mata was not good besides his goal, Iva was on the ground more than I care to remember, the build up was horrendous, defending in the second half was ... Well... Sigh. Even Cech seems to have lost it a few times during the game.

So yeah, I do think it is fucked up if anyone picks out a new 21 year old such as Hazard to be the culprit. Those guys need to be nurtured, not burned out as they do with them now.

Ps: just for Henrique - i DO include Oscar in this. Just as I do Hazard.

Fuck's sake. If there is oe legitimate scapegoat it's surely Torres.

And once again you make up tonnes of excuses, go make up one for Fernando Torres for me, i feel like another good laugh.

Where's the excuse mate? Point them out.

And my personal opinion on Torres? I don't even want to say, I'll probably get banned.

Is that his role in the team though? No. Diame was told to harass the opposition. You can't really compare. Why have a go at Mikel when the while team clearly shut down after half time?

It was a shocking performance all round, from the manager and the team. Dark, dark days ahead.

thats what i mean.

Thats why a westham CM can come on and boss a game bcos he has a goal threat far better than mikel but we are satisfied with Mikels job to sit in front of the defence and pass to the back four.

you joined this forum after Chelsea won UCL, and you got only a couple of posts, so I really dont know what are you about. You are the hypocrite here. Cunt.

That's why you are so stupid! judging people by their date of join and number of posts! Keep on doing what i recommended in the previous post!

The general concensus here is that he's superaverage and can only play well when the team is built around him; hence he'll never play well in a top club.

Most will regret this next season when he plays for Manure tho.

It's not even that - if he were to sign for us and play in the role he's so effective in - which is NOT in the double pivot - we'd have to bench either Mata, Hazard, Oscar or Moses. He doesn't fit into the style of play we are *supposedly* developing.

Got to love all the blame Hazard is getting, while Oscar and Mata were 3 times as shite today. I knew his pricetag was gonna cause the retards to blame him when the team is in a slump.

I'm seriously starting to doubt weither this club was a good choice for the lad to develop, and I fear the same for DeBruyne.

I couldn't agree more. Wahat a classy way to treat your young new arrivals. How stimulating and inspiring for he next batch that might choose our club. Not!

the new Liverpool in the making ... :'(

this was bound to happen, we need a proper and good coach to lead the way for the new era of players. Hazard, Marin, Oscar, KDB and everyone will strive and grow only when we have a proper manager not a jerk head who thinks the team should help Torres :-/

Jose, RDM, CA Guus, Pep,... somebody ...anybody save Chelsea !

We need someone at the heart of that midfield who has presence and A WORK ETHIC.

Mikel is not that player. He's fine when we're moving forward, but when we have a fight on our hands he has a tendency to hide or dawdle around the pitch.

He also relies on his strength way too much. He can fend off most players so takes too many extra touches.

And Torres is clearly done. Until he leaves, we're pretty much fucked.