Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole team wasn't up to it today, but fine scapegoat Mikel if that pleases you.

LMAO, so that's an excuse for Mikel to be shit.

Hazard had another dull game, so did Mata, Ivan was actually one of the best in the back four who was putting some effort in, i don't think Carlton Coles goal should of stood, you can't jump on someone like he did and Ivans a strong man he must of really dived on him to get the edge despite his height. Azpi was good at first but started to get worse as the game went on, once again Cole has another inconsistent performance, whilst making too many mistakes for my liking, but great goal line clearance.

Ramires was poor and he was really ineffective i thought, had we of had someone who could've done a job we really would've had a chance this game, Ramires could not win back the ball.

But MIKEL, he was the worst of the lot, we relied on him to seet deep and cover and he never regained the ball back once, he got beat on all the headers, he got skinned by Diame a few times, also where was his marking on Diame when he scored?, please tell me where was Mikel coming back?, he's meant to be staying deep i see him no where?.

Go on and make loads of excuses, the thing is you can't take away he's a bad player.

That's why it was ridiculous for the board to sack RDM and appoint RB as his replacement. This was bound to happen. Poor decision from the board.

Yup but its happened - so we gotta look forward not back... Looking back is damaging everything

I've never been more embarrassed by our team.

Only Moses and Cesar deserve any credit after this performance

Oh fuck theres been worse, much worse. You just need to be a certain age..................Scarborough, Scunthorpe, Oxford, York, Tranmere to name but a few. Trust me, as much as this is galling, there has been worse!

7 games in a row with no win. Today I thought we played better than before and in the defence we ere more organized and consistent, untill they fucked eveything in the last minutes. Cole's goal was a disgrace, because that was a huge foul on Ivanovic. The second goal was as stupid as the ones we were conceding in recent games.

Man, I really hate Torres, the guy just cant score, he missed a chance minutes after we conceded a goal. I really hate him. Moses played really good in the first half, but was innefective in the second, Benitez waited too long to replace him. About Hazard, well, this guy represents the stupid transfer policy this club have adopted in last years: pay 32m for 21 years old player, because he will (can) become a star in the future, and get rid of 30 years old players, because they are too old for football.

Henrique, seriously? Another go at Hazard? Why don't you say the same of Oscar?

Fucking bias you have. I've had it with your ongoing comments on the guy. Get a life.

Typical gloryhunter, i would want the Chelsea back with Zola,Desailly etc not this fucking circus, fuck Roman and his fucking money.

"hummm, I'm a real fan, because I want the old Chelsea back, full of debts, a mid table team."

Yes, perhaps I'm a glory hunter, but you are an idiot.

Would make RDM sacking and his hiring even more pointless if he did.....4 games and out lol record for us!We'd set one very unlikely to be beaten

And I guess like said out of his hands anyway.If we loose/draw and Juventus loose..can see very very bad reaction however

Henrique, seriously? Another go at Hazard? Why don't you say the same of Oscar?

Fucking bias you have. I've had it with your ongoing comments on the guy. Get a life.

You know me, i said Hazard proved me wrong, but fuck me i couldn't of spoke any sooner, after i said that he has been putting in average performances.

He needs to step up his game and start producing more than playing it safe, i admire his technique but his mentallity is so flat.

He needs to run at defenders more give them something to worry about, yes we will lose the ball in the process but it's better than him just maintaing it and doing nothing, he seems to be able to take players on whenever he goes for it, but the thing is he rarely ever goes for it.

Oh fuck theres been worse, much worse. You just need to be a certain age..................Scarborough, Scunthorpe, Oxford, York, Tranmere to name but a few. Trust me, as much as this is galling, there has been worse!

I'm only 26 year old, but I doubt even than we have had players so disinterested in wearing the Blue Kit