Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman you fuckin idiot cunt. How is this better than when RDM was in charge? fuck you and your fuckin stupid decisions that fucked our club you fuckin fuck!

Idiot, you should change your avatar picture, without Roman there is no Drogba, without Roman, RDM would never had a chance to manage Chelsea. Cunt.

Game of two halves. Bossed the first half but failed to take our chances. Second half, we just played like headless chickens.

We went deeper then and completely unable to win the challenges or even those 50-50 ones. Diabolical and abject performance!

Are you blaming Mikel for today's game out of variety? Last time I checked our £50 million front-man fucked up two of the easiest chances I've ever seen, which cost us the game.

Mikel is shit, but at least he was a bargain.

Idiot, you should change your avatar picture, without Roman there is no Drogba, without Roman, RDM would never had a chance to manage Chelsea. Cunt.

Typical gloryhunter, i would want the Chelsea back with Zola,Desailly etc not this fucking circus, fuck Roman and his fucking money.

If we don't bring a striker in in january then we are screwed... Might get top 6 if we are lucky...

If we don't get top 4 this is the season that could fuck us up for a while. And i honestly am not sure now. Still ahead of tottenham and arsenal but they will probably be 1 and 3 points behind us. Everton will probably be in and around there as well... Lets not forget West brom who will probably go above us again.

Behave. Roman has done a shit load for this club and is looking to do more. What we don't need is 'fans' like you who ignore how things could be without him.

Behave. Roman has done a shit load for this club and is looking to do more. What we don't need is 'fans' like you who ignore how things could be without him.

Oh yeah yeah we are the most successful club and RA was right in every single decision he made! fuck that. Go stick your head in a hole!