The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all live in hope that he'll be gone before the summer...

Yeah thats just what we need. another fired manager.

Seriousley, fuck Rafa in all honesty, but where is the players responsibility? At the moment I dont give 2 fucks about what rafa says to them, how and if he motivates etc, because everyone know he is an INTERIM manager.

The players should just man the fuck up, play like they should and stop disappointing their fans. They can do better than this, even if we appointed a monkey from the zoo to manager..

Yeah thats just what we need. another fired manager.

I was only being (half) sarcastic there FGS!

Seriousley, fuck Rafa in all honesty, but where is the players responsibility? At the moment I dont give 2 fucks about what rafa says to them, how and if he motivates etc, because everyone know he is an INTERIM manager.

The players should just man the fuck up, play like they should and stop disappointing their fans. They can do better than this, even if we appointed a monkey from the zoo to manager..

That I agree. Have been saying many times already, the players have gone AWOL far too often in some of the big/important games especially away from home already. Atletico, Juventus, Shakhtar, Man City, CWC Final, Swansea in league cup to name a few.

''Benitez insisted his side were the better team on the night'' SSN

Convinced now hes Barking -no more far out than that, Dagenham or Upminster

"his side" probably were the better team on the night...

But then thats because liverpool wern't playing this evening.

''Benitez insisted his side were the better team on the night'' SSN

Convinced now hes Barking -no more far out than that, Dagenham or Upminster

He's in effing Japan if he truly thinks that.............................or is that I wish he was in Japan?