RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrive in London on Friday, if there's some sort of protest, Im so there!

I agree with Liquidator, lets go back to the pre Roman days!!! Someone needs to speak up. So fucked off!

Who wants to play for a club that treats their employees like a piece of shit!

So disappointed, but I expected it to happen sooner rather than later. As much as I don't think RDM was a long term manager and that he was only given the job because Guardiola wouldn't take it, the man oozed dignity and it's such a poor move by the board to treat him this way. He gave a lot for this club as a player and as a manager and deserved better. That being said, he's done his reputation no harm and should be proud of what he's achieved in his time here and I've no doubt he'll be getting plenty of offers soon.

He was not a 'top level' manager before he came to Chelsea and I still don't think he is. Therein lies the problem, Roman wants the experience that can guide you out of a difficult winter period, something I don't feel RDM had.

Expect an announcement 'shortly'. Must be someone lined up then. Benitez? Don't you dare Roman.

Wow. I was thinking sooner or later RDM was a gonner but this was too soon even for me. The reason the club have done it is obvious though. Similar to the AVB situation they didn't want to let this bad run stretch on for months and ruin our season.

Anway, we have to move on. Bring in Pep!

Wow. I was thinking sooner or later RDM was a gonner but this was too soon even for me. The reason the club have done it is obvious though. Similar to the AVB situation they didn't want to let this bad run stretch on for months and ruin our season.

Anway, we have to move. Bring in Pep!

Fuck the season, what about the future of this club?? There's not going to be one if it keeps going on like this

Roman is an absolute tool. This is freaking football club not his harem. We won the UCL last season why doens't he juse leave now? I hope no one takes up the job or the players and fans start a revolt or UEFA or FA sanction or relegate us - something, anything to make this mockery end.

I arrive in London on Friday, if there's some sort of protest, Im so there!

I agree with Liquidator, lets go back to the pre Roman days!!! Someone needs to speak up. So fucked off!

Who wants to play for a club that treats their employees like a piece of shit!

exactly.like i think Rogers said i want to furthur my career not damage it when linked with us

Unless it's Guardiola, which many people would like to think signifies a much longer term strategy, I don't see the point in this.

If it's Benitez or Grant there will be riots, the fans won't accept either of them.

Thank you Robbie for what was the most memorable moment in our club's history - a fucking legend!

Not gonna pretend I'm surprised by this, disappointed yes,surprised no! Robbie is a legend of the highest order and a gentleman. One of our most successful managers but he struggled to mix it up on the pitch and has fallen for it. Thing is tho he was steering us into the "transition" abs changing our style of play. That takes time which he wasn't afforded. Not gonna start bashing Roman because like it or not, his methods have brought success that id never have imagined years ago. Massive respect for Robbie but some players need to look at themselves and their performances of late. Ktbffh