RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some things I actually like about rafa benitez. His teams play high energy football like madrid and he tends to make them hard workers. However I don't think he is a League material he can't bring us the EPL because he had better players at liverpool than we have now but never delivered the league to them. I really don't know what to expect from him. I just wished RDM did not hit the slump.

If Rafa gets the job I can only assume RDM was fired over Torres. I'd like to think DiMatteo stood up for himself and sent a message by benching Torres because it was ruining the team's chances overall and he wasn't going to sit there and let the rot continue anymore. I would even go so far as to say when Sturridge played better vs WBA and the media was saying he deserved the start vs Juve, suddenly Daniel comes up with this timely injury. Maybe I'm just a conspiracy nut but something really stunk about that and I think RDM had enough and wanted to rally his troops.

What a fickle owner. Who's gonna want the Chelsea job? You are in danger of getting sacked for every match you lose.

But you'll also work with some good players, live in London and have your contract paid in full whatever happens. The job will always be attractive.

Benitez is a very good manager. Is he a douchebag? Yes. There lies the balancing act. We may not like him but at least he's proven and tactically very capable.

I'd rather Pep or Jose but then who in the world wouldn't? If neither are available, benitez is a very good option regardless of the way he is percieved by chelsea fans. I don't like him but I respect him and he'd be a good manager.

Fuck - this happened in FM, CFC sacked RDM early and appointed Benitez...

Dam spooky!!!

I dismissed it as lunacy when I saw it (managing Crawley, now in EPL)

I'm not sure on Rafa he did get that shower of shite Pool playing well...

I say FUCK PEP, twice we approached him, Twice said No.

At least Rafa jumping on a plane to come back...

What about Steve Clark?

You think he'll leave West Brom for us? haha

It was the same when AVB was sacked, the media asked Brendan Rodgers if he wanted to go back to Chelsea and he said No, he doesn't want to get sacked in a years time, which is fair enough i guess.