Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

Only Casillas is less or more at the same level of Buffon...Probably He is the best of all the times better than Zoff, Zamora, Seeman, Peruzzi and many others...He plays at these levels from the end of 90's without black periods...Who is for you the best? Chech :blink: ? He is in the first 10 but no more

First ten but no more? Are you mad son? Cech is EASILY top 5.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shakhtar lost their 1st league game of the season this past weekend, losing 2-0 away to Arsenal Kyiv. They've lost 2 in last 3 games now. Hope that will work in our favor tomorrow in their away game against Nordsjaelland.

Maybe you didnt notice that i didnt include bertrand in the formation?

But I still retain that you dont have to play players out of position to play more defensively. Playing another formation and tactic could be enough, and play another player (like Moses perhaps). Plus, by playing Ramires on the RW we take a huge blow offensively because there is a huge differance in Ramires' efficency on the RW and centrally.

You are right by saying Playing moses on the right offensively could force asamoah to defend more which will nullify him automatically but RDM is italian he thinks defensively first rather than offensively as mathematically we enter this game in a position of a draw which if achieved will ultimately see us through....I expect a very hard match for both teams.

You are right by saying Playing moses on the right offensively could force asamoah to defend more which will nullify him automatically but RDM is italian he thinks defensively first rather than offensively as mathematically we enter this game in a position of a draw which if achieved will ultimately see us through....I expect a very hard match for both teams.

"Going for a draw" usually means a loss for us, it feels like. We shouldnt go back to what we did before we had this team. We have been successful when playing the way we SHOULD, like against Arsenal, Man u etc.

We need to ATTACK. I really hope RDM realizes that but as you say, I fear he wont.

Only Casillas is less or more at the same level of Buffon...Probably He is the best of all the times better than Zoff, Zamora, Seeman, Peruzzi and many others...He plays at these levels from the end of 90's without black periods...Who is for you the best? Chech :blink: ? He is in the first 10 but no more

Buffon used to be the best in the world no doubt, but to say he is currently the best is a bit of a stretch.