Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can see Oscar being dropped from the starting line up and either Bertrand or rami on the wings.

RDM said in that interview that he's going to adopt a more defensive approach, if true I can see the senatio above happening.

Well, Cole has also had a bad game vs Shakhtar.

But I'd still stick to him as he is far more experienced than Bertrand.

Cole didn't play vs shakhtar....

Cole hasn't exactly been spectacular this season but i would take him over bertrand every day of the week.

Have you seen Bertrand against Srna?

That wasn't all Bertrands fault, he was left exposed a few times by Hazard not tracking back.

Don't get me wrong AC is an awesome player and is a true legend, but my opinion is that his performances have dropped a little since the contract wrangling.

However a rest may have done him good!

I hope if he plays he has an awesome game, if not hope Bertrand has one too.

Can see Oscar being dropped from the starting line up and either Bertrand or rami on the wings.

RDM said in that interview that he's going to adopt a more defensive approach, if true I can see the senatio above happening.

Oscar must start, Had a fantastic defensive display at home vs Juve when he removed Pirlo completely from the game.

If Di Matteo did indeed say he'd be more defensive, then expect him to put Bertrand on the wing, not Ramires as Lampard isn't back and I don't think Romeu will be trusted. Same story with Sturridge. Hazard will probably drop to the bench and make a sub appearance. No idea what he'll do about the CB situation though. For me, Cahill is a must though.

That wasn't all Bertrands fault, he was left exposed a few times by Hazard not tracking back.

Don't get me wrong AC is an awesome player and is a true legend, but my opinion is that his performances have dropped a little since the contract wrangling.

However a rest may have done him good!

I hope if he plays he has an awesome game, if not hope Bertrand has one too.

I do agree on Cole's not-so-good performances recently but since you've mentioned Hazard, what about the Manure game in the PL for example? Were their first 2 goals all because of Cole's mistakes or did Hazard skip his defending duties as well?

Like @chelseathebest said, experience is key.

Oscar must start, Had a fantastic defensive display at home vs Juve when he removed Pirlo completely from the game.

I completely agree, but if RDM sees the front 3 being to attacking then out of the 3, Oscar wont start.

That only IF he wants to go UCL final style. (without parking the bus)

Remember a draw is all we need, so a clean sheet is vital.

I completely agree, but if RDM sees the front 3 being to attacking then out of the 3, Oscar wont start.

That only IF he wants to go UCL final style. (without parking the bus)

Remember a draw is all we need, so a clean sheet is vital.

He is going to start or else he wouldn't have been rested.Oscar is also the most hard working out of the 3.

The kid is resposnible for 50% of our goals in CL,so benching him would be dumb as hell.I think the team is just going to sit back more and no one will be replaced (unfortunatly not even Torres) but if someone is out for Bertrand/Ramires it should be Hazard (inb4 some people say Im hating on him)

He is going to start or else he wouldn't have been rested.Oscar is also the most hard working out of the 3.

The kid is resposnible for 50% of our goals in CL,so benching him would be dumb as hell.I think the team is just going to sit back more and no one will be replaced (unfortunatly not even Torres) but if someone is out for Bertrand/Ramires it should be Hazard (inb4 some people say Im hating on him)

Fair point. Either way, I don't think we'll see the maestros starting this one together.

I've been thinking about this defensive winger thing now, and I think it's pretty useless.We got humiliated by Atletico Madrid and City playing like that while we won vs arsenal,tottenham and drew vs United while dominating them ( I do not accept that as a loss) playing with Mazacar

Playing defensive for the draw would be very worrying for me... Go out there with our best team, and go at them. If we let them dominate, and back off then we will be in big trouble. This game won't fifnish 0-0 and i will be highly surprised if they don't score. If we are up by 1 with 20 mins on, then he can decide he wants to add some protection in there, but i would rather have to do that late on than have to go the other way and chase it. Over 90 mins they will break us down eventually if we sit back. Play our most solid defence, mikel rambo, hazmatcar, and danny (it will be torres but anyway).

Or put lampard in there for his experience and because i love him... :)