Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's true, I would play with Hazard or Moses as a striker... Both will be better than Torres...

Oscar - Mikel

Ramires - Mata - Bertrand

Moses/Hazard

I don't never want to see ramires on the right wing again. This was a total disgrace. He can't do anything with the ball there. He is as useless on the RW than Torres as striker.

Didnt Juventus get demoted to the second league a few seasons ago because of match fixing or something? Pathetic for a club of Juve's stature.

It was the result of the sports legislature that has nothing to do with the REAL legislature. After years was discovered that the situation of that years not nearly nails the conjecture of the sports legislature.

Nowadays there are discussions about reforming this kind of sports judjment because it just doesn't work.

As I said "There is currently a Trial in Italy, in the first grade the judgment said that the competitions weren't alterated and Juventus F.C. is claimed innocent".

Calciopoli since 2006 is still under judgment and everytime new details come up, the situation is really different from the one that demoted us to the second league. For us, all this shit is a continue shock, so we are a bit upset when we read some superficial opionin.

However as we say in our country.. good luck and may the best team win!

Sure, I would prefer something like that as well but there's absolutely no way Di Matteo will agree. If Sturridge is out, Torres is certain to play and we can't even sub him off if he's shit once again because we don't have any other strikers.

Nothing confirmed yet so there's still hope Danny will be okay to start...

edit: Hold on a second, Neil Ashton of the Daily Mail just tweeted that Di Matteo is likely to play Hazard up front and Torres will be dopped. Please let this be true!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2235755/Fernando-Torres-dropped-Eden-Hazard-Juventus.html

According to daily mail. Hazard as striker, Luiz and Cahill at the back, Cole LB, Ivan RB

Also Azpi at right wing ?

Can't believe those BS... Why should we play Azpi on the right wing in stead of Moses? And why should we play Luiz in stead of Ivan as CB? I can't imagine Torres as midfielder in stead of someone like mata or Oscar... Torres on the Bench at most

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2CljS3qtM

According to the link above, Azpilicueta be playing at RW tonight in front of Ivanovic with RDM set to stick with Cahill and Luiz at CB.

That's just ridiculous.

As for Hazard as a false 9...I'd take Eddie Newton ahead of Torres right now.

In a match, history does not count nothing...

if a team is stronger at that time, wins....

juve or chelsea, tonight..... history is useless :blink:

but what is even talk of match fix scandal makes me laugh ... :D :D :D someone is left behind with the developments, Important developments last year that changed the history of 2006.

Juventus has a centuries-old history with more than 60 trophies and 9 baloons d'or.... I do not think its necessary to add another

but a match...is a match.. history is useless.

So...win the best and anyone outside has a serious chance of winning the europa league

We won't know if it's true for a couple hours, but it makes sense. Azpi will be our defensive winger, he will help out defensively and also not that bad going forward.

And Eden will play as a false 9. I expect the normal formation then with Mikel and Rambo in the double pivot and Mata + Oscar occupying the other 2 forward positions.

he sure does, though he still can't pass forward..

Actually if you look at his stats, last season he was the 3rd best in the league when it came to making forward passes. Lucas of Liverpool was one who did better. I can't remember the other guy.

And this season ~ 60% of his passes have been forward ones. (12 league games - smallish sample size, I admit).

Of course, these are mere raw numbers; I am not even going into mitigating factors that affect his passing distribution (being a focal point of building from the back, being an out-ball to teammates under pressure, etc).

Methinks it's time to lay this stupid and annoying 'criticism' to rest.

We won't know if it's true for a couple hours, but it makes sense. Azpi will be our defensive winger, he will help out defensively and also not that bad going forward.

And Eden will play as a false 9. I expect the normal formation then with Mikel and Rambo in the double pivot and Mata + Oscar occupying the other 2 forward positions.

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2CljS3qtM

According to the link above, Azpilicueta be playing at RW tonight in front of Ivanovic with RDM set to stick with Cahill and Luiz at CB.

That's just ridiculous.

As for Hazard as a false 9...I'd take Eddie Newton ahead of Torres right now.

What a false 9? Play Sturridge. A false 9 fails against a 3 man defense! Wasn't that shown in Italy v Spain group stage.