Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If reports are true kudos to RDM for trying to shake things up!

A false 9 may be the best way forward until January to fit in our most in form players.

This may also be a good formation to use against juve's back three. With Hazard dropping deep, it leaves three Juve defenders with nobody to pick up which is a defenders biggest nightmare. We can also get an extra body around Pirlo.

Hazard, Mata and Oscar are all capable of making the right runs at the right time in behind.

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2CljS3qtM

According to the link above, Azpilicueta be playing at RW tonight in front of Ivanovic with RDM set to stick with Cahill and Luiz at CB.

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2CljS3qtM

According to the link above, Azpilicueta be playing at RW tonight in front of Ivanovic with RDM set to stick with Cahill and Luiz at CB.

And Betrand on LW probably lol. Thats ridiculous if true. I know we have defensively been a bit off but god thats overkill.

If we do play bertrand and azpi/ramires on the wings and god forbid they score early thats our plan pretty much out of the window and this time we wont even have drogba to bail us out.I wont feel too comfortable with an extra defensive line up tbh thats playing right into juventus's hands.

meheheheheheh. Really don't know what's going on here.

I doubt we'll be playing a False 9 tonight, but if we do it'd be interesting.

This is how RDM pisses me off sooo much though.

He puts out full-strength teams vs. Reading, Nord(whoever) and so-on usually, then puts out a weak team against the likes of West Brom (who were 5th in the table), and then considers such a big experiment in a match like this!?

All I know is, I'm going to need some alcohol before and during this match.

We can NOT approach this game defensively and play players out of position etc, like having Ramires or Bertrand on the wing. Its just retarded.

We are another team today and we have been successfull when we've played the way we should against the likes of Man U, Arsenal etc.

I hope RDM doesnt get scared and goes for a really defensive lineup because I know Juve will score anyway, and we will decimate our chances of scoring by doing that.

There is no "go for a draw": LETS WIN THIS GAME

any chance of marin starting behind hazard along with oscar and mata ?

Doubt it. As much as most of us would want Marin to finally get some game time, this is not the right time to give him his full debut. One of Bertrand, Azpilicueta and Moses will be playing as one of our 'attacking' midfielders if it's true that Hazard is going to play up front. Marko is definitely among the first options on the bench though, so he is likely to come on especially if we're struggling and need to try something else in the final third.