Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Juventus v Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, if we are doing that we may as well play moses on the rw not Azpi...

Agreed its only a predicted line up , i can't see Cesar playing on the wing , i know we have done it in the past with Betrand , i see us setting up to Attack to be honest.

He got it from Twitter most likely. It should be noted that this is all speculation..

I suppose it is. It is also in the belgian newspapers though. There they focus on the shock of sacrificing Torres for Hazard. Strange.

I suppose it is. It is also in the belgian newspapers though. There they focus on the shock of sacrificing Torres for Hazard. Strange.

I really wanted to see Sturridge start this game, I'll be gutted if he's out like the rumours are saying.

Agreed its only a predicted line up , i can't see Cesar playing on the wing , i know we have done it in the past with Betrand , i see us setting up to Attack to be honest.

The positive side in that line up is that you can adapt your formation to the 3-5-2-formation Juventus is playing in :

-------------------Hazard

----------Mata------------Oscar

Cole - ----Mikel - Ramires - Azpilicueta

--------- Luiz - Cahill - Ivanovic

I really wanted to see Sturridge start this game, I'll be gutted if he's out like the rumours are saying.

I can imagine. I prefer hazard in a different role anyway btw ... He did it once for the belgian team without much succes

If Sturridge doesn't start this one then he's definitely going to leave the club in January. It will bejust sad as the young Englishman has so much of potential to be the striker we all are hoping to sign.

I can imagine. I prefer hazard in a different role anyway btw ... He did it once for the belgian team without much succes

I remember, vs. England. Wasn't very good, though his passing stats were exceptional.

I remember, vs. England. Wasn't very good, though his passing stats were exceptional.

Ah true ... maybe, just maybe this can work out with Mata and Oscar in support !