Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We definitely can't afford to lose this one but our recent run of form and last few visits to Italy in the Champions League are not really inspiring.

2011/12 1st Leg Last 16: LOST 3-1 to Napoli

2009/10 1st Leg Last 16: LOST 2-1 to Inter Milan

2008/09 Group Stage: LOST 3-1 to Roma and in the last 16, we DREW 2-2 against Juventus

Our one and only win in Italy in the Champions League was against Lazio under Ranieri in the 03/04 season. Hammered them 4-0 then.

I get the feeling Robbie brought off Torres to keep him fresh for Juve :ph34r:

I have a bad feeling we are going to starting with 10 players again on Tuesday

I feel sick because I am sure he is thinking this.

He doesnt have a clue if he starts Torres Tuesday.

Anyways.....I'll take a draw here.

In my opinion it would be better to draw this. If we do win this, Juve are out, with nothing to play against Shaktar, and then we're second in the group.

I agree, a draw wouldn't be bad but we certainly can't afford to go into the game looking to get just one point or we'd probably end up losing with Juve scoring a late goal. :lol:

Cech

Azpi - Ivanovic - Cahill - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Sturridge

Pretty obvious lineup. I just hope Di Matteo isn't stupid enough to start with Torres and I think Luiz should sit this one out as well.