Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RDM on Torres: "If I believe it is the right thing to do for the team, then yeah, I will leave him out," #CFC

Oh yes, There is God. :D

If he really believe it was the right thing to do, he would have dropped Torres 2-3 matches ago...

If he really believe it was the right thing to do, he would have dropped Torres 2-3 matches ago...

May be sturridge was not 100% fit or didnt impress RDM much and now he has. Also to torres's defense i would say he needs a rest. Lets be honest he was quite good at the starting of the season(newcastle, Arsenal) but he has been playing continuously. I hope he gets a rest and also a kick in the arse by making him sit on the bench.

I would start with pragmatic aproach in this game: Cech; Azi, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole; Mikel, Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, Mata; Sturridge.

Right now I'm far from being impressed with Oscar, Hazard and Mata playing together, since we started using this system we won few matches.

I believe you actually mean you are far from impressed with Hazard instead of the trio. Its been pretty much in the vast majority of your posts recently :-)

No offense meant, just an observation, btw.

Hello everyone, I hope that tomorrow will be a better game and may the best win. the juventus will come in a good form, but I hope that a draw will be able to pass both because it would be a shame to miss the champions of Europe at the first stage of the tournament. Quagliarella careful! greetings from Italy

Hello everyone, I hope that tomorrow will be a better game and may the best win. the juventus will come in a good form, but I hope that a draw will be able to pass both because it would be a shame to miss the champions of Europe at the first stage of the tournament. Quagliarella careful! greetings from Italy

good form apart the offensive repart....

without vucinic is hard for us... giovinco is a shit...

anything else than a 100% commitment from every player that is put out there is unacceptable, these players have to show that they are proud to be playing for Chelsea in such a big event

this is the game where legends are born and pretenders are discovered

RDM on Torres: "If I believe it is the right thing to do for the team, then yeah, I will leave him out," #CFC

Oh yes, There is God. :D

That's just nonsense. RDM is trying to give the impression that he has a choice. It's clear as day he has no control over Torres. People above him insist that he plays and he does what he's told.

Torres will start every game unless he is injured/suspended. RDM allowed himself to be dictated to at the start of the season, he can't man up now all of a sudden. It's too late.