Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just the way fans see their clubs. Even today when we got screwed by the ref, we also got breaks. Torres should have seen straight red at 45 minutes for his foul. The ball hit Luiz's hand in the box right before we scored our second, but his hand was away from his body and I've seen that given as a penalty more often than not (and Luiz immediately looked at the ref. I think he expected the penalty). I'm not saying we didn't get screwed. We did. The other decisions were in the normal spectrum. The Torres sending off was not. Torres got fouled and maybe made a little bit more of it than there actually was, but that happens about 15 times a game. There's a massive difference between diving, of faking being fouled, and making the most of actually being fouled. There are a few times a year where a game will hinge on a horrible call and this was one of them,, but for the most part, controversial calls even out. Torres' goal against Reading was off-side. We should have lost to Wigan last year but got 2 offside goals and got 3 points. Mata scored a goal against Spurs that shouldn't have counted that completely changed the nature of the game, and so on...

Was talking about this season, not the last or any previous ones. Fair enough, Torres's goal against Reading was offside and he could have gotten a red for his foot on Cleverly yesterday but think it's fairly obvious that we have gotten more bad calls than good ones already this season. Whether they even themselves out is another thing but if you look at United, the amount of poor decisions that have gone their way this term is already quite ridiculous when compared with others.

I don't know, on the first goal, Cahill position seems wrong to me. I think he could have played the offside trap on Van Persie, he was way behind everyone on that goal if I remember.

For Van Persie's goal, both Cahill and Ivanovic were at fault. There was a lack of communication and they thought the other will stick with Van Persie but instead, Cahill went to mark Young who was inside the 6 yards box and Ivanovic was caught ball watching and totally unaware of Van Persie's position when he was only like yards away from him!

Is Mark Clattenburg insane? No. Was he high? No. Did Ferguson bribe that asshole? Oh, yes! Any one who understands a little football and has watched this game knows very well that Ivanovic's red card was the most absurd decision ever made in football. And then there goes Torres' one which they started claiming as 'a clear dive by the Chelsea man!' Dafuq? Torres dived and Evans did absolutely nothing? Torres never dived on his own. There was a clear contact by Evans himself on Torres and what Mark Motherfucker does is shows Torres a double yellow! Well how so? What about Rvp then? He dived several times and no one even noticed!

Yet Ferguson wasn't still happy to see Chelsea were still playing better with 9 men thus Mark allowed the third goal by Hernendez whereas he was in a total offside position. Replays show that he was offside!

Some reports are claiming that this ref has used racial comments against Chelsea players. Most likely Mikel. And that Chelsea made a formal complaint to the FA regarding this issue http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20119340

I am telling ya'll as long as Fergie is in the football scene this sport is just gonna get nastier each day. We played some terrific football in the second half which he couldn't tolerate and asked his twelfth man to take care of it. That is what happened.

And dumb Man United fans claim everything was okay and every decision was correct and defend their winning goal by saying the ref has little time to decide, plus we scored an offside goal at Old Trafford a few seasons ago. That's just so stupid. I want to play them in the FA Cup and in the Champions League and destroy them because that's what we would do yesterday if there wasn't the biased ref.

Gotta admire Fergie and United fans' hypocrisy and selective memory. They have been making noise about that Drogba's offside goal that went against them and at the same time, conveniently forget that the decisions that went their way. Macheda's handball. Smalling and Nani's offside goals at Old Trafford last season. The two non-penalties given to them at the Bridge last season. Penalty for Ramires after being fouled by Evra in the Champions League. So many of them and none of them even mention a thing about it!

Is Mark Clattenburg insane? No. Was he high? No. Did Ferguson bribe that asshole? Oh, yes! Any one who understands a little football and has watched this game knows very well that Ivanovic's red card was the most absurd decision ever made in football. And then there goes Torres' one which they started claiming as 'a clear dive by the Chelsea man!' Dafuq? Torres dived and Evans did absolutely nothing? Torres never dived on his own. There was a clear contact by Evans himself on Torres and what Mark Motherfucker does is shows Torres a double yellow! Well how so? What about Rvp then? He dived several times and no one even noticed!

Yet Ferguson wasn't still happy to see Chelsea were still playing better with 9 men thus Mark allowed the third goal by Hernendez whereas he was in a total offside position. Replays show that he was offside!

Some reports are claiming that this ref has used racial comments against Chelsea players. Most likely Mikel. And that Chelsea made a formal complaint to the FA regarding this issue http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20119340

I am telling ya'll as long as Fergie is in the football scene this sport is just gonna get nastier each day. We played some terrific football in the second half which he couldn't tolerate and asked his twelfth man to take care of it. That is what happened.

thankfully the old bastard is 70 years old. i am very much looking forward to the day he retires.

thankfully the old bastard is 70 years old. i am very much looking forward to the day he retires.

With Fergie's reign coming to an end and a lot of older players at united needing replacing, they will probably not be the force of old over the next few seasons.

City still have problems coming in line with FFP and so many high paid mercenaries, i don't think things will be as smooth for them over the next few years as people believe.

With a couple of quality additions and some top young talent out on loan to come back in, we are in the driving seat to dominate this decade of domestic football. I hope the board can see the changes RDM is making and allow him to build a potential dynasty.

Are you kidding me? Even after what happened yesterday you're asking me to calm down?

I am because if 'you are looking forward to his death', then it really is something serious. Of course, every Chelsea fan is upset, frustrated, pissed off, including me, but to write something like that? Sad and awful.

That was aweful and amazing to watch at the same time. for several reasons.

The first half of the first half United just exposed us brutally. the oscar-mata-hazard triumvirat is extremely vulnerable defensively, they just overran us on the flanks with Mata and Hazard not offering too much protection. the good thing is that this team is capable of coming back and scoring goals without a subsitute. Mata is a genious, Ramires one of our best players, game in, game out. It just gives me a headache how to play with a front four that would offer protection to the midfield without falling back to a standart 4-3-3.

When we were at 2 all i thought we´ve had them. iva´s red was probably the correct decision, Torres however was never a red card, not in the box, nowhere near calling for a penalty or whatever. Clattenberg is in deep shit, not just for the allegedly racist remarks, but also for his performance. i think that referees should get the option to review a situation and then making a decision. or something like that.

smash these cunts to pieces on wednesday.

I am because if 'you are looking forward to his death', then it really is something serious. Of course, every Chelsea fan is upset, frustrated, pissed off, including me, but to write something like that? Sad and awful.

Of course I am serious. I ought to be so. Be it 'sad or awful' I really don't care. I wish for his death. This sorta cunts shouldn't survive.