Chelsea 2-3 Manchester United

Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

we fucked up in the first 20 minute, how da fuck were going to start game like that? we did brilliantly to come back, but brana is way too slow to be pushing! just stay the fuck back and defend, if you really wanna play wing backs bring in moses on the wings!!

so pissed we lost, we will never have that jose record ever again in our life! fuck the 3 points, i just didnt like us losing @ home, i dont give two fucks were on top!

arrogant cunts cahill cost us big time with that shit defending with the second, torres is fuckin flop and need to be send to rehab! id we dont get striker in january, ill be pissed!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is found guilty of racism and profanity towards player, surely we get a replay? Because it proves there was bias in his refereeing

Not really. ManU have black and Spanish players as well. There is zero chance of this game being replayed short of finding a betting slip in the ref's pocket.

Just to point out, we have had at least 4-5 good penalties shout turned down in the league this season already and then yesterday, the red cards and offside goal...

I think it's just the way fans see their clubs. Even today when we got screwed by the ref, we also got breaks. Torres should have seen straight red at 45 minutes for his foul. The ball hit Luiz's hand in the box right before we scored our second, but his hand was away from his body and I've seen that given as a penalty more often than not (and Luiz immediately looked at the ref. I think he expected the penalty). I'm not saying we didn't get screwed. We did. The other decisions were in the normal spectrum. The Torres sending off was not. Torres got fouled and maybe made a little bit more of it than there actually was, but that happens about 15 times a game. There's a massive difference between diving, of faking being fouled, and making the most of actually being fouled. There are a few times a year where a game will hinge on a horrible call and this was one of them,, but for the most part, controversial calls even out. Torres' goal against Reading was off-side. We should have lost to Wigan last year but got 2 offside goals and got 3 points. Mata scored a goal against Spurs that shouldn't have counted that completely changed the nature of the game, and so on...

What a performance. So proud to be a Chelsea fan, I even wore my shirt to bed, something I rarely do. I did it that night in Munich and the comeback in Spain against Barcelona, and our 4-1 win on the Bridge against Napoli. I do it when I feel specially connected to my beloved club, and yesterday was one of those days. Oh boy, did United get the victory handed to them?

First 30 minutes, way too slow from our part. We conceded two goals, which we shouldn't have, and Luiz and Cole did not look good. But what we did after that surprised me. Considering our team has yet to play 10 games in the BPL together, they came back and dominated the opposition right up until Ivanovic's red card. Passion, mental strength and courage from such a young team gives me hope that THIS TEAM has the potential to be the next big thing. Oscar had a brilliant game, so did Hazard and Mata. When Mata got that freekick, I just knew he'd put it in. And so he did.

Of course I felt we got robbed, but we have got to move on. Manchester United are known for getting strange officiating their way, but we must simply outplay them on the pitch. If it so happens to turn out that Clattenburg indeed did use racial slur against Mata and Mikel, then FA should really consider their next move wisely.

Good game, ruined by the referee. But guys, we can say all the words in the world, and they won't change a thing, sadly. I know the frustration, and this is not the first occasion something like this has happened. But let's move on, and smash them in the Capital One Cup. Looking forward to seeing Azpilicueta and Sturridge.

Cheers mates.

Guys, am i the only one who thought Luiz was awful today? i am sorry to say, but he's such a liability at the back.

I don't know, on the first goal, Cahill position seems wrong to me. I think he could have played the offside trap on Van Persie, he was way behind everyone on that goal if I remember.

We would have won it (or got a draw for sure) if he hadn't sent off Torres, I am pretty sure about that. And that's promising for the future - even when 2-0 down after a couple of minutes, we can still overturn the deficit, even against Man United. That's something I haven't seen in this club for a long time.

And dumb Man United fans claim everything was okay and every decision was correct and defend their winning goal by saying the ref has little time to decide, plus we scored an offside goal at Old Trafford a few seasons ago. That's just so stupid. I want to play them in the FA Cup and in the Champions League and destroy them because that's what we would do yesterday if there wasn't the biased ref.

And dumb Man United fans claim everything was okay and every decision was correct and defend their winning goal by saying the ref has little time to decide, plus we scored an offside goal at Old Trafford a few seasons ago. That's just so stupid. I want to play them in the FA Cup and in the Champions League and destroy them because that's what we would do yesterday if there wasn't the biased ref.

The funny thing is that in the same game Macheda scored a handgoal..