Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE. Nothing else to be said.

Better team 11v11.

Shocking referee decisions & an offside goal.

I would rather lose by being cheated than win by cheating. United fans should be embarrassed.

if i was RDM my post game press conference would be this and this only line

"you cant beat man u and the FA"

sir alex says contentious referee decisions have cost him past results.........go figure what happened today.

i've cooled down,, not as mad as i was before,, becuase we're still top of the fucking league!

I dont understand that refs can do this without punishment. I mean, if a police, teacher or doctor does these kinds of errors in their work they get charged for it.

Why the fuck are these refs untouchable?

I can only quote one of the greatest Chelsea players ever and one of the best strikers: "It's a disgrace, a fucking disgrace".

Oh, and if you guys didnt know: "Manchester United's chief executive David Gill has been appointed as a vice-chairman of the Football Association.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2219747/Manchester-United-chief-David-Gill-named-FA-vice-chairman.html

I woud be ok if I would come here to discuss a loss based on pure football, but sadly the game was destroyed by the referees decision. Ivanovic was really stupid for making that foul. It was 65 minutes, we were by far the better side, and serbian made a clueless move. Turning point of the match. Fucking referee destroyed everything when booked Torres for the second time. Not to metion the goal made by that cunt called Chicarito. Asshole.

Talking about football I was really, really impressed with our football today. Despite the silly mistakes we usually do in the defence, I can say that if it was a 11 vs 11 game the game result would 4-2 or 5-2 for us.

This result just make me hate MU even more, I dont know how some people hate more Barcelona than this bunch of assholes. I have no respect for SAF, the guys is an old asshole. Now I really want to win PL this season, I want us to overtake these idiots in every way possible.

I hate these fucking red assholes.

Proud of our come back...proud how even with 9 we fought on! Proud the fact the crowd still got behind the team!#

But ahhhhhhhh an offside and an OG....pisses you off!!!!! Such a crap day for refs today really has been.

One game doesnt define a season...but makes for a very pissed off Sunday!I hope we trash them I really do!

And good ole Pat on BBC talking sense:

"From up here, a long way away, I could tell you that was offside. Down there, a lot closer, is a linesman who can't. Is he capable of doing his job? You need two players between you and the goal not to be off. Do you know how many players were between Hernandez and the Chelsea goal? None. That's how bad a decision that was."

"That is a shocker from the referee. I said before the game Mark Clattenburg books more players that any other referee. He has blown it. It's unthinkable how bad that decision is. You can give a booking for a dive when you know for certain. However, when you don't know for sure you simply can't."

Top of the league...only just but still..postive!

lol and Man United fans keep saying they should have had a pen in addition to all the 'correct' decisions.

To waste time, kick the ball away when you are playing against 9 men, that's something unbelievable.

At least we have sympathies from all other clubs.

Great effort and I'm so proud of all the boys in blue. For obvious reasons it wasn't enough to get any points today but no surprises there, that's United for ya.

I hope Robbie tears that cunt Clattenburg a new one in his press conference after the match. Doesn't matter one bit whether he gets a lengthy touchline ban or not but something has to be done about the clear corruption of the FA. It's a fucking disgrace.

Btw, why is Clattenburg not included in the MotM voting?

At the time I didn't feel like I'd made contact. I've seen it again and there was contact, but not enough to bring him down. I think the referee has made the right decision to send him off - Jonny Evans

With any luck he'll carry on making challenges like that then when mark clattenburgs not around

I was pretty sad to see Sturridge's face when he saw he wont be sent on for Torres. Dissapointed

At least Torres will get a one match ban (right?) and Sturridge will have to start.

It was such a fun game and we were so fucking good until that motherfucker Clattenburg destoyed it.