Chelsea 2-3 Manchester United

Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

The funny thing is that in the same game Macheda scored a handgoal..

Exactly, like two minutes later so they lost only those 2 minutes but they were included in the fergie time so where's the issue lol? They are just so ignorant it's incredible.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, like two minutes later so they lost only those 2 minutes but they were included in the fergie time so where's the issue lol? They are just so ignorant it's incredible.

Even in german speaking football forums they talk about this offside goal,lol twats..

Its horrible to experience this kind of refereeing again boys, I know.

1. If Torres was a dive then Young was the same. After seeing replays from different angles, there were contact but minimal, but everybody knows Young doesnt need that much to go to ground.

2. Evan had a 2 footed lunge

3. Offside by a mile

4. Mark Clattenburg sucks cow balls

1241645920354.gif

5. No player i hate more than RVP and Chicharito

6. We are still top of the league

7. We are still CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Although i was sure that we wouldve won the game if it was 11 vs 11, and even still hold on for a draw after the first red. Apparently we wouldve drawn with 9 men if the linesman was competent.

Lets put this game behind us and get our revenge by winning the league.

One thing we do lack is a proper PLAN B

Manchester United - unbelievable firepower up front now with Chicharito, Welbeck, Nani warming the bench

Manchester City - Edin Dzeko. proper Plan B execution at The Hawthornes where 10-men ManCity came back to win with Dzeko's goals. counter

Tottenham - Emmanuel Adebayor - hasn't fired yet but a good target man option when they have to throw the kitchen sink at the opposition

Chelsea lack a Plan B when our system doesn't work. this will only hurt us in the title race. hopefully it is remedied in January either by getting Lukaku back or signing a new striker.

One thing we do lack is a proper PLAN B

Manchester United - unbelievable firepower up front now with Chicharito, Welbeck, Nani warming the bench

Manchester City - Edin Dzeko. proper Plan B execution at The Hawthornes where 10-man ManCity came back to win with Dzeko's goals. 2nd one after a classic counter

Tottenham - Emmanuel Adebayor - hasn't fired yet but a good option when they have to throw the kitchen sink at the opposition

Chelsea lack a Plan B when our system doesn't work. this will only hurt us in the title race. hopefully it is remedied in January either by getting Lukaku back or signing a new striker.

We would be great to have more options on forward.

But I think even if we have lost againts Shaktar (the better team and Manchester united).

I think that the team and Di Matteo will learn a lot and will improve our team.

When he had good spells in both matches and bad spells in both matches, I think it came from the positionning of Hazard and Oscar. On the bad spells, they were both too high up in the pitch. When they were using better the left side, Hazard making runs on their left back, Oscar dropping a bit deeper to help in midfield, and vice-versa, when Hazard dropped, Oscar would go the left, we had a better balance.

I think that's why we had difficulties on the left side on some occasions. On the right Ramires is deeper and help a lot more.

That's why I think we can improve a lot, I think a 4-3-3, with Mikel in front of the defence, Ramires Oscar in front of him, Hazard left, Mata right is the best formation we can use.

We need just a bit of tweaking to have better automatisms between Oscar Hazard and Ramires Mata to use the spaces better.

The ref didn't see Chihcarito in a mile's offside like he didn't see Pedro Mendes's halfway goal was past the line in 2005...

And Torres's sending off reminded me of RVP's sending off against Barcelona. Not worth a yellow, if it was 1st yellow then you could blame the ref for

harshness, but 2nd yellow and sending off?! It's just admitting you want to give the game to the other team...

But putting aside the ref and his ridiculous decisions , I can't help notice that Ashley is having a bad week (AKA Srna all over him vs Shakhtar) , and something else-

I think that RDM made a bad decision replacing Mata with Bertrand after Torres was sent off. He already talk one holding midfielder (Oscar) off, and IMO Mata should

have been left on together with Hazard to hold the ball under pressure. Instead Hazard was left alone and Bertrand was basically out of use. And after Chicharito's

(disgraceful) goal, taking out Hazard for Sturridge?! Who will supply him the ball? Was totally a panic thing...if he already brought DS on to make the score even,

he might as well replaced Mikel or Ramires...

I am so proud and still so fucking pissed off... Yesterday I was out of my mind, I almost cried and I wanted to hit someone face...

I have no respect for these fuckers from ManU, totally hate them and wish them only the worst...

I still can't believe this...

On Torres' red. Clear contact, clear foul. On Sky sports they highlighted it by zooming in, and you could clearly see Evans raking his studs down Torres' shin. That is dangerous and it says in the letter of the law there doesn't even have to be contact for a foul, if a player has to jump out the way etc then its a foul.

It's not even up for debate. Definite Yellow for Evans.

Then Ferguson comes out after the game claiming dive, he went down easily, could have stayed on his feet etc. Well, so could Ashley Young! He was even more clearly through on goal.

Plus Ronaldo did this week in week out for Man Utd, aswell as Young and Welbeck now.

Ferguson youre a joke

I wasn't that excited about Wednesday. I sure as hell am now. I did predict though throughout the thread that they're gonna win somehow and get loads of luck, i felt it. As soon as that first goal somehow went in, i knew.... i think we all knew. Still love the way we played though, was just a nasty way to lose.

Some facts about manure :

#FACT1. Alex was not happy with Foy after tottenham game, Foy referees a League Two game.

#FACT2. Mike Dean, referee, when Blackburn beat Utd 2-3, hasn't refereed a Utd game since.

#FACT3. Mike Dean - referee, in 2010, after Utd's defeat to Chelsea, was demoted to the Championship.

#FACT4. Wiley, called "fat and unfit" by Alex after Utd's draw with Sunderland, "agreed to retire" that season.

#FACT5. Clattenburg (1-6 to City) hasn't refereed a single United game after that Manchester derby.

#FACT6. Martin Atkinson - Involved in Utd's defeat to Chelsea, criticized by Alex, hasn't refereed Utd since.

#FACT 7. Ex ref Jeff Winter openly stating that he hadn't been given a United game for 2 years after sending off.

#FACT 8. Howard Webb has been United's most used referee since the defeat to Manchester City.

#FACT 9. More than 18% of the penalties Webb has awarded in his 8 year career have been to United.

#FACT 10. United's CEO is on the board of the English FA. #FACT

We would be great to have more options on forward.

But I think even if we have lost againts Shaktar (the better team and Manchester united).

I think that the team and Di Matteo will learn a lot and will improve our team.

When he had good spells in both matches and bad spells in both matches, I think it came from the positionning of Hazard and Oscar. On the bad spells, they were both too high up in the pitch. When they were using better the left side, Hazard making runs on their left back, Oscar dropping a bit deeper to help in midfield, and vice-versa, when Hazard dropped, Oscar would go the left, we had a better balance.

I think that's why we had difficulties on the left side on some occasions. On the right Ramires is deeper and help a lot more.

That's why I think we can improve a lot, I think a 4-3-3, with Mikel in front of the defence, Ramires Oscar in front of him, Hazard left, Mata right is the best formation we can use.

We need just a bit of tweaking to have better automatisms between Oscar Hazard and Ramires Mata to use the spaces better.

our problem is when our primary tactic doesn't work we don't really have a backup game plan. when our movement and passing is not getting us behind the opposition defence we are stuck. before we would lump it up to drogba, he would knock it down and we would power through. we no longer have that option

At least this fallout will hopefully mean Clattenburg never refs a Chelsea match again, certainly never at the Bridge!

Considering he's being alleged as being racist towards one of our players and using inappropriate language towards at least one more player... If he is found guilty of that he'll be lucky to ever referee ever again. I for one have my fingers very firmly crossed that Chelsea have some hard proof to back this allegation up so they can get this fucking cunt sacked from the game... (excuse my french but this is winding me up no end)

All in all with the exception of a few blunders I think we played really well considering what was going on throughout the entire game and the fact we were almost deemed to lose even before the game had kicked off. I am mighty proud of both our players keeping face and still playing strong despite the goings on, as well as the fans, the majority of whom stayed til the very end and were singing and lifting almost the entire way through the game.

Bring on Wednesday now, and lets have a match where it's 11v11 rather than 9v14. And then let's see what happens to Alex and his fucking puppets.

Just a pity Petr Cech as a captain couldn't say a word to Torres' sending off as he was on the other side of the pitch. If there was Terry, I'm sure we would see some passionate pictures (Terry's defending soft red cards is just awesome - Lampard at Anfield just strikes me).

After watching the ivanovic red card 10 times i am sure that it was not a foul,that a**hole is already going down when ivanovic made contact with him and one incident that everyone is forgetting is the foul shrek committed on one of our players(i cant remember who it was) in the 2nd half that should have been a 2nd booking for him and right after that incident rooney gets substituted.I feel so down right now i literally want to cry.