Chelsea 2-3 Manchester United

Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Take the dude that sits next to the goal that does fuck all anyway, chuck him up stairs with a TV to look at replays on big decisions, such as red cards, offsides and goals that may or may not have crossed the line

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes you need these desicions to go for you to win games, it was Man U this time. I'm pretty sure we woulda won the game otherwise. Still fucking annoying, we showed great spirit today. If we can keep playing the way we are im sure will will be competing all the way to the end of the season.

I just want to ignore the referees god awful game and talk about our team.

Today was the attitude of champions. This is the most proud ive been all season of our boys and they deserve an applause. The spirit they showed to fight back from 2-0 down was incredible. Even after ivanovic being sent off we were still better than them, until the second red card. We stuck together through the referees decisions and didnt just give up. We fought on and tried to get something out of the game. Especially if the abusive language thing is true then it is even more amazing that they didnt let it affect their mental state. I really feel our squad is close to each other and this will bring them closer. Our performance was amazing and i love this team.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

After having a chance to digest the day's events I have the following points.

1. A wonderful advertisement for the PL was absolutely ruined by the simpering, metrosexual cur known as Mark Clattenburg. I and millions of others across the globe were cheated out of what should have been a classic match by someone masquerading as a high level referee. Shameful, truly shameful.

2. If Torres dove, then Young dove. I hate to traffic in the hypothetical, but if Hazard is in the same position as Young and draws such minimal contact, Hazard probably doesn't get that call. We can't expect perfection from the refs, but we can expect consistency and competence.

3. I've seen and heard fans and pundits alike argue that the offside controversy on Bitcharito was an extremely difficult decision. I disagree. Seconds earlier Bitcharito was tangled in the net like a mullet only to recover and be even with Petr when the pass was played. Common sense and decent vision could tell you he was offside.

4. And last something positive. We showed great spirit and determination in this one. You can't really teach or practice that. It comes from within and it's the stuff champions are made of.

Ivanovic made no move towards Ashley Young. If you watch 100 times, you'll notice Young deliberately put his leg into Ivanovic to get him sent off. We all know what he's like. The way he fell down, absolute disgrace. And yeah, Evans said he caught Torres but he coulda stayed up... running at that pace?

1 word from today, screwed!

I also saw it this way, ivanovic even decelerated in order not to touch young, the contact -if there was- was so slight there is no way that was a foul. IMO all 3 decisions were wrong.Evans and SAF are delusional cunts. Where is the use of lying to the public when everyone can easily see the truth.

After seeing that gif, the ivanovic situation is more blatant a mistake than the torres one.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gif-branislav-ivanovic-red-card-v-manchester-united/

Plus there was no reason for Ivanovi to foul young. I am perfectly certain young would not have scored, he was alone, the ball was on his left foot and he either would have tried to shoot as soon as he was clear in the channel and that would not have been a danger as he was at full speed and had the ball on his useless left foot or he would have stopped in order to shoot with his right. In that case there would ahve been 4 defenders to block that shot.

Sometimes you need these desicions to go for you to win games, it was Man U this time. I'm pretty sure we woulda won the game otherwise. Still fucking annoying, we showed great spirit today. If we can keep playing the way we are im sure will will be competing all the way to the end of the season.

And the 5 fucking times before that.

To be a little fair Luiz and Torres made challenges that might have, in another world, been a foul or card. That also kinda shows how bad the referee was

Yeah, I don't buy the conspiracy stuff. I think it was just an incompetent ref or a ref having a horrible match.

Young and Van Persie: 2 absolute cunts I wish they fail to win any competition as long as they're living.

On the previous pages, you guys pretty much said everything I wanted to say, except this: WE HAVE TO STAY OPTIMISTIC because this team can offer so much, and I was so proud of the comeback. I hope RDM gives more chances to Danny, Moses, Marin and Romeu so that we have backup plans.