Jase

Man of the Match  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Own goals, crazy red cards, offside goals, all decision against. Only against these lot. This had the potential to be one of the best games of the season so thanks for fucking that up, ref.

Wishing death on people ? Some of the comments are a disgrace.

Why should it be the clubs fault? I hate how it's the clubs fault when supporters do something wrong. I didn't do anything, you didn't do anything, roman or Bruce didn't do anything. Same with this murderer chants. How the fuck does the club stop someone doing/saying something out of hand.

Nah you just started an irrelevant rant.... sick and tired off kids (yes mostly kids) and there FM attitude to players.

STFU

I liked Torres when he arrived and was excited. But 2 years have gone and he showed nothing worth his price and salary. He doesn't deserve to wear number 9. He's pulling the club down with his form that's why I hate him. Yet people are still patient with him. Sturridge deserves to be starting not Torres.

Hate to say this, but I'm warming to Gary Neville as a pundit. Thought he would be all "glory glory man united" but he has remained impartial. I've a new found respect for the guy.

He's actually one of the best pundits around. Also, I'll forever love his orgasm call of Torres' goal in Barcelona.

He's actually one of the best pundits around. Also, I'll forever love his orgasm call of Torres' goal in Barcelona.

I also like the one for Drogba's equalizer:

"nothing as possibly bleak as this..DROGBAAAA!!!!! (OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)"

Gary gets off on Chelsea goals...