Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

This fixture could have been so different had what happened on 19th May not happen. We could have ended up with players of Jarvis, Dempsey quality level type of player and Spurs may well have gotten the likes of Hazard, Oscar etc. And heck, AVB would probably still be jobless and Harry will still have his job at Spurs.

All the more to thank our players' heroics in Munich! :worship:

Don't overreact mate. I get your point and I am on par with it, but to say Spuds would get Hazard and Oscar is a bit laughable...

Hazard would join one of Manchester teams and Oscar would probably stay in Brazil. They would not go to Spuds for sure. I am 100% they would not come though...

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh their wasn't that much demand for Oscar so with him their might have been a chance for us, Hazard however not a cat in hell.

Their is still quality players around even if you are in Europa. Suarez, Yaya Toure, Falcao and Sahin moved to Europa teams despite their being CL teams that would have taken them in a heartbeat.

Don't overreact mate. I get your point and I am on par with it, but to say Spuds would get Hazard and Oscar is a bit laughable...

Hazard would join one of Manchester teams and Oscar would probably stay in Brazil. They would not go to Spuds for sure. I am 100% they would not come though...

Never said they WILL join Spurs had we not won the Champions League but said Spurs MAY well have gotten them. The point is though had we not won the Champions League, they would probably be getting top quality players and we might have to settle for several second to fourth grade etc players.

paulo ferreira and Jose bosingwa bossed Bale last season Bale can be kept quiet. the pace in their attacks needs to be stifled though. very different from the arsenal game and if we leave holes at the back like we usually do , we'll be ripped apart for pace.

hazard is a natural athlete and Oscar has a surprisingly good work rate so i m not worried about the midfield collapsing, only the defence is a worry.

Tbh their wasn't that much demand for Oscar so with him their might have been a chance for us, Hazard however not a cat in hell.

Their is still quality players around even if you are in Europa. Suarez, Yaya Toure, Falcao and Sahin moved to Europa teams despite their being CL teams that would have taken them in a heartbeat.

What are you on about?, Hazard even said himself if Spurs had made it into CL they would of been a large possibility. He's a very down to earth person, and when they were doing well he said himself that Spurs are looking a very big possbility.

Hazard wanted to go somewhere where he could get his game, and develope his potential, he's a smart guy and also very honest.

Had he not of made it into CL, i bet you any money Hazard would be playing for Spurs right now.

@Kojo,

I meant Hazard would not be playing for us. Oscar there was still a possibility as their was not that much demand to him so there is a chance we might have still got him but we would have got no chance of getting Hazard

He may have seen Spurs as a possibility and a attractive proposition but there was a major obstacle to any possibility of him ever ending up at The Lane, Daniel Levy, no chance in hell would he have splashed out the required cash to get him.

@Kojo,

I meant Hazard would not be playing for us. Oscar there was still a possibility as their was not that much demand to him so there is a chance we might have still got him but we would have got no chance of getting Hazard

He may have seen Spurs as a possibility and a attractive proposition but there was a major obstacle to any possibility of him ever ending up at The Lane, Daniel Levy, no chance in hell would he have splashed out the required cash to get him.

I don't know about that one either, but don't act as if Spurs are poor, there still a very rich club.

Oh dear, 9 days 18 hours to the game. I think I will die!

I don't think I'll be as nervous playing against Tottenham as any other team. It's the thought of AVB winning and him doing his stupid celebrations, that is one memory i would seriously hate to have.

I don't think I'll be as nervous playing against Tottenham as any other team. It's the thought of AVB winning and him doing his stupid celebrations, that is one thought i would seriously hate to have.

Exactly what I was thinking today. I can't stand the idea of him celebrating a goal, let alone a win. Lampard should just win it and slap him in the face.

I don't think I'll be as nervous playing against Tottenham as any other team. It's the thought of AVB winning and him doing his stupid celebrations, that is one thought i would seriously hate to have.

Absolutely agree with that! His overzealous celebration is incredibly annoying. Do it once in the odd games here and there is fine but to almost do it for every goal in every game is just plain silly.

Absolutely agree with that! His overzealous celebration is incredibly annoying. Do it once in the odd games here and there is fine but to almost do it for every goal in every game is just plain silly.

I used to love them when he was here. :lol:

My team's :

hazard------sturridge--------mata

---Lampard----------oscar-------

-----------------mikel----------------

cole-----luiz----------cahill-------iva

-----------------cech------------------

No offence but I'm glad you're not picking the Team :)