Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I rather have Ramires on that right side in front of Brana. It has worked before.

ramires will be in midfield with mikel,,, iva have good game against norwich with 1 assist and 1 goal,,and he already have 3 goal this season

"Chelsea are a tremendous attacking force, something that is surprising everybody. There are a lot of creative players in that team offering all types of solutions, movements.We understand this mobility behind Fernando [Torres] can cause you problems. It is going to be a difficult game but we are showing a good level of competence. We hope to profit from the fact that we are playing at home and against an unbeaten league leader."- Andres Villas Boas

Oh and yours isnt? What has Defoe done that makes him such a great striker. Fuck all, so why dont you be quiet, faggot.

I watched only one totenham game this season. He actually played well against manu. He didn't score but he dragged mu cb that allowed bale and vetonghen to score. He is a little too selfish though

Think rather than just saying "I think Defoe is a good striker", "No. He's not. He's very inconsistent" etc. It would be better off if you elaborate more on why do you think he's good or bad. Making comments like the one mentioned is just plain silly as it's not helping the discussion at all and you are just going in circles!

Oh and yours isnt? What has Defoe done that makes him such a great striker. Fuck all, so why dont you be quiet, faggot.

Keep it up. :wank2: Not going to warn you because I was rude as well, but do not, ever, use faggot on this forum again.

I dont think we should be sacrificing any of Mata/Oscar/Hazard against Spur* to be fair. They really arent that good. If Mikel and Ram plus the back 4 arent able to cope then they're not doing their job