Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been online since weeks due to moving, but what is that "Mikel to score" about? The usual anti Mikel stuff or something recent?

The longer the wait for the game the more I am longing for it... International football is so bloody redundant, glad some of our important players are not involved.

We always struggle against them at the Lane, This game is always a nice story for me cos one of our last wins there in 2004 was the first Chelsea game I attended. Not really a great game but remember that Hasselbaink goal.

A point would be okay, a win great

they conceded against every half decent opposition, so they still are a bit shaky which could serve us when our engine gets on running. I do not really worry about our creativity rather about our conversion. Torres might score recently but he wastes twice as many 100% chances. No idea how his evolvement from a great to a pathetic to a tolerable striker will continue. These are the games we can confirm our title bid early days so bring it on!

Time to bring back the days of 3 point lane. Can't believe there's another week to wait for this one. It's no secret that I utterly detest spuds so this could potentially be a weekend ruiner if we don't win. Avbore will have them psyched up for this game so we need to be at our best. Can't wait

4 of our last 6 away league matches have been against London rivals, we have only won 1 and drawn 3...if we lose Spurs will apparently reach a club record 17 points after 8 games...we don't want to be part of that stat do we? B)